Dozer

Jul 3, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I'm thinking about adding one new girl to the island in version 0.1.0.
Let me know what you think about the idea.

If you like the idea, I will do promo pics for three girls and 10$+ patrons will be able to decide which one it's gonna be :)

Since some of you were asking for an asian girl.
Here is Yumiko. Hope you like her.

PS: I'm back from holidays :)

Please don't forget to check the current development news every now and then. The post is updated regularly:

Guess who's back, back again
Darkhound's back, tell a friend

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
i have a problem with the new asian, the body don't fit with the face at all.
or i'm racist for think than the asians must be flat?
Just like tall Mexicans, there are Asian woman that are indeed well endowed without having implants. They are not part of the majority. I'm sure there are black men with small penises too. But I don't search them out.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Just like tall Mexicans, there are Asian woman that are indeed well endowed without having implants. They are not part of the majority. I'm sure there are black men with small penises too. But I don't search them out.
A little example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a nice answer, and now i has to look for AV videos :D

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Hello everyone !
I have a little matter : I do the thing to graduate my skills (looks, charm, strength, etc) but nothing happens.
I still got 0 in hacking, 1 in looks, 2 in strenght ... It worked one time for strength but since it doesn't increase.
Is it a bug (I play the last version)
Thanks in advance !

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Hello everyone !
I have a little matter : I do the thing to graduate my skills (looks, charm, strength, etc) but nothing happens.
I still got 0 in hacking, 1 in looks, 2 in strenght ... It worked one time for strength but since it doesn't increase.
Is it a bug (I play the last version)
Thanks in advance !
you need train 10 times or more for increase 1 skill at the week, or you can you use cheats for increase them

Reactions: UncleVT and Nalex
Jun 4, 2017
Not sure if it was here or on the patreon page, but I saw a comment recently which has stuck in my mind. Someone took note of the "location" line for each of the girls in the phone app and asked @darkhound1 if he was going to use that to add the girls' rooms as locations to which the PC can go. (That's probably a little off, but I think I have the essential point right.)

The reason this has stuck with me is that, as for others, there are a couple events that rarely if ever trigger for me. (Specifically, the Alice and Amy solo shower events have triggered once each, on a previous playthrough, and the Desire shower event never.) I wonder if this would be possible: have the "location" line populated, and if a girl is in her room, make it possible to check out her room (perhaps by clicking on that line? I don't know), at which point there would be an x% chance of each random event at that location. That way, if I'm trying to get Desire's shower event or someone else is trying to get the breast bump with Ivy, there would be something specific we could do to try to trigger it, as there is with Yvette at the reception, Alice sunbathing topless, Jessica sunbathing topless, etc.

I don't know if that's workable at all, but I wondered, so I thought I'd run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Speaking of Random. The random triggering of events can indeed be tricky (as well know as a blue pill Ivy Breast bump survivor, multiple bumps to the head, poor mc /chuckle).

But I suppose the random part is intended. A jackpot element. We feel it more pronounced currently as the content is still be produced, so we play completionist for each girl for each update, which works against the random factor's "pull" in the opposite direction.

Think it will work nicely enough in the final version with more content, plenty to go around then and the jackpot will feel "jackpot".

But maybe it would be an idea (once time allows) to give the rarest randoms a trigger or "ecosystem trigger" too.

- The trigger is obvious enough, fullfill basic numerical criteria and dress and it triggers the moment it can.
- The eco trigger is just an extention of it, it that takes some "ecosystem or character" context into account to make it more natural in its triggering, ex.

- Ivy is into muscle and size (her preference)
- She works out (Eco : Gym)
- She is mostly there in the mornings
- She eyes others in the Gym (comparison, competition, interest, whatever)

So besides fulfilling numerical criteria the MC must fullfill the ecosystem requirements of,

- Muscle (he needs to be a bit buff)
- Size (grabbed the blue pill)
- Talk to Ivy while she is in the gym (maybe while alone in the gym)
- Have her in the correct bikini (which works might hard! quality fabric like we all like it! ... and wish would give up the unequal struggle at some future event :D :D )

This combination then force triggers the random (if it can).

The context being, that she has eyed the MC, noticed some, erm, unusual features and is actually also heading off when the MC does, because she is actually setting the breast bump up /wink, naughty girl.

Dunno if that makes sense, it applies the girls personal characteristics and preferences and wraps them into triggering the event. making it more "organic" and inline with her character.

Apologies for wall of text and also such items takes time to do and surely not the most urgent thing to do, but small wallk of text idea hereby pitched for future consideration :)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys, how do you get the reward 1 ending thingos with Yvette and the nightmare scenes with her?
Reward endings are after she wins the butt contest. The nightmare is random and will happen during the night when she knocks on your door.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
there's sex scenes in this game?how do i get the scenes?i only found "sex" in the poker part,but it says that there's no scene :(

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
there's sex scenes in this game?how do i get the scenes?i only found "sex" in the poker part,but it says that there's no scene :(
well there is a many sex scenes in the game, only you need high lust and love, some sex scenes only trigger with the blue pill enchance like ivy breast pump and faye pool posing.
the best for me are the reward sex scenes, you can triggered leaving won Yvette or Alice won the butt contest

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
well there is a many sex scenes in the game, only you need high lust and love, some sex scenes only trigger with the blue pill enchance like ivy breast pump and faye pool posing.
the best for me are the reward sex scenes, you can triggered leaving won Yvette or Alice won the butt contest
so i will try to explore further this game,i think i'm doing something wrong,thanks for your reply :D

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes