Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You must have missed this post by the developer yesterday.

You should know by now that I communicate the information as soon as I have it. Right now I simply don't know if it's gonna take some days or a week. It won't be today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Angus Bez
Jun 4, 2017
how do i get the Jennifer modelling scene? Ive searched through this thread and havent found how
Talk to her at the bar, play poker with her, then talk to her at the bar another night. I think the option is something like "Ask her when she gets off work," but I'm not sure; in any event, it isn't playing poker or buying a drink.

Jun 4, 2017
any cheats/a walkthrough yet?
Yet?

For crying out loud . . .

The console codes have been posted in this thread I don't know how many times; no, there's no walkthrough because this isn't a linear game, but there's @Bantry's Holiday Island guide (a little dated, but still useful) and all sorts of commentary on how to do various things (most of it repeated various times).

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Talk to her at the bar, play poker with her, then talk to her at the bar another night. I think the option is something like "Ask her when she gets off work," but I'm not sure; in any event, it isn't playing poker or buying a drink.
Whenever I ask her when she gets off she says 1am, (which is when the club closes .-.) and all it lets me do at 0:30am is invite her to play poker again and compliment her...

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Whenever I ask her when she gets off she says 1am, (which is when the club closes .-.) and all it lets me do at 0:30am is invite her to play poker again and compliment her...
Unfortunately, like most women I know, you have to talk to her often to get her affection up before she asks you to her room.

Reactions: partanen
Sep 1, 2017
Yet?

For crying out loud . . .

The console codes have been posted in this thread I don't know how many times; no, there's no walkthrough because this isn't a linear game, but there's @Bantry's Holiday Island guide (a little dated, but still useful) and all sorts of commentary on how to do various things (most of it repeated various times).
The worst part is probaly for those who do use the search function when a new vesion gets released because it gets harder and harder to find the correct results since the search results get flooded by those useless questions.

Pretty sure 1/3 up to the half of this 146 pages thread are just accounts who have posted sub 20 posts in total asking the same questions over and over again.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
any cheats/a walkthrough yet?
console cheat (shift + o)

player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=XX
player.lust=xx

Also, to add lust, use:
*girls-name*.lust=xx

Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. name*.rsm[0].affection=xx

player.endurance = 50 ( 20 for charismatic body )
player.charm = 5
player.strength = 10
player.lust = 100
player.looks = 5
player.hacking = 5

player.company_favor = x
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = number

player.add_item("item",X) X= the amaount of u need

player.sperm_l_collected = 3
player.sperm_h_collected = 3
player.sperm_e_collected = 3
player.masturbations_today = 0 (3 time posible per day)

No walkthought at moment!:cool:

YEETBOI01

Feb 15, 2018
console cheat (shift + o)

player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=XX
player.lust=xx

Also, to add lust, use:
*girls-name*.lust=xx

Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. name*.rsm[0].affection=xx

player.endurance = 50 ( 20 for charismatic body )
player.charm = 5
player.strength = 10
player.lust = 100
player.looks = 5
player.hacking = 5

player.company_favor = x
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = number

player.add_item("item",X) X= the amaount of u need

player.sperm_l_collected = 3
player.sperm_h_collected = 3
player.sperm_e_collected = 3
player.masturbations_today = 0 (3 time posible per day)

No walkthought at moment!:cool:
cheers man

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Holiday Island 0.0.9alpha has just been released
You can get it from my patreon post:
Upload status:
Windows version: available
Mac version: uploading, about 1hour left
Woo hoo!!! Thank you Sir .

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes