Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Encountered 2 bugs (i know its the alpha version so not bug free but thought id share them with darkhound and so on):

- Desires lap dance scene crashes for me right after her lust check when you just came all over her back.
- Joy's second office event and the following poker game keep repeating every single gameday for me (was playing on a post day 20 save from previous version so that may be the reason why)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I hit the Day 20 repeat, though I was on a previous save so I don't know if that was part of it.

Glad to at least see a lap dance...and that hint about what Joy does in her day job. Nice!

Are there any massage scenes yet?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Please take a look at the bug report post for 0.0.9alpha before posting any "new" bugs.

Here is the content right now:
Bug list:

• Jennifer at the bar can overlay the third girl (the one on the right) --> will be fixed with bug fix1
  • Sexting image may still be visible in the background when pressing the H key --> will be fixed with bug fix1
  • "player_endurance_check" crash at Desire's lap dance --> will be fixed with bug fix1
  • AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'age_known' --> will be fixed with bug fix1
  • Passing of time is bugged --> will be changed back to the way it was with bug fix1
  • Second meeting with joy repeats over and over again --> will be fixed with bug fix1
If nothing else turns up, I will release the bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Loving 0.09 Alpha! Might be a bug as Joy's achievements don't display correctly on the phone after completing them. Also, ever save game seems to start with the letter asking the MC to meet Joy for the second visit.

Lastly, why does Joy always call you by Mr. (Last name) and not your first name? I would think after all the intimacies she would be comfortable enough to use your first name.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Loving 0.09 Alpha! Might be a bug as Joy's achievements don't display correctly on the phone after completing them. Also, ever save game seems to start with the letter asking the MC to meet Joy for the second visit.

Lastly, why does Joy always call you by Mr. (Last name) and not your first name? I would think after all the intimacies she would be comfortable enough to use your first name.
First one is same reason you get Joy's office2 scene over and over again. But should only concern her second office visit. Any other problems with her achievments not working?
Joy should call you by first name after her first visit on day 10. If she doesn't it's another bug :(

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
First one is same reason you get Joy's office2 scene over and over again. But should only concern her second office visit. Any other problems with her achievments not working?
Joy should call you by first name after her first visit on day 10. If she doesn't it's another bug :(
Haven't noticed any other problems. Mostly minor bugs that you are already aware of and plan to address in Bugfix 1. I'll wait until that is released and see if the problems continue or any more pop up.

Still, all in all a great update!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
No idea where you are getting the name Natasha from.
The Bonus image, Natasha, is a girl from Darkhounds deviant page.

Though I must say in the image posted that she does look somewhat like black Amy as another patreon poster observed.

(The hair and look that gives the Amy impression for me, not a complaint mind you, I like Amy, so win - win here. There is a fair difference between them looking at the deviant page though)

We ok with linking to deviant or dont want that?
Natasha:

Let me know if I should remove link, thanks

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes