seden

Aug 22, 2016
Aly has a sister who can be brought to the island.

Not sure how many others have either kid or family otherwise.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Some time ago I ask if people want to see a new girl on island, a asian lady with huge tits that it size will rival Faye and we will have a little rivalisation between them about who have biggest breasts on island. Unfortunately people don't want to see tity asian girl, so I thinking about taking different approach to this idea. So here is my question, do players want to see new model girl (not staf member like Miriam or Jennifer) with huge breast (Faye size +/-) or maybe Faye should be owner of biggest breasts on island?

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Some time ago I ask if people want to see a new girl on island, a asian lady with huge tits that it size will rival Faye and we will have a little rivalisation between them about who have biggest breasts on island. Unfortunately people don't want to see tity asian girl, so I thinking about taking different approach to this idea. So here is my question, do players want to see new model girl (not staf member like Miriam or Jennifer) with huge breast (Faye size +/-) or maybe Faye should be owner of biggest breasts on island?
where are these renders from?

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
For some reason my game won't load anymore. I played for a few hours, saved, and closed out. When I came back to it the next day the game wouldn't even boot up. I've had this issue before with this game and I am not having this issue with any of my other apps/games. Anyone have a solution for me?

slyyfoxx99

Feb 8, 2020
For some reason my game won't load anymore. I played for a few hours, saved, and closed out. When I came back to it the next day the game wouldn't even boot up. I've had this issue before with this game and I am not having this issue with any of my other apps/games. Anyone have a solution for me?
Try the game fix on the first page.

Reactions: petesimp

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
No more huge breasts.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly im content with the recent attention being given to the long term girls (Aly, Delizia, Ivy and now Lacey are all getting great content) and of course weve got several new girls added the lest few updates as well without an overwhelming desire for more but the prospect of another mega busty babe is of course always welcome but for me it would have to be a Faye comparable size but all natural in breasts and thicc factor (Isnt Faye supposed to be like 9 stones in weight despite her whopping bags of joy and being above average height for a woman?). With that in mind i want someone more along the lines of Aly vs another Faye but its all good - this game more than spoils us as is lol

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
It has been decided your fair and completely justified punishment can be lifted a teeny bit.
(It being a holiday and am supposed to be nice is also involved, plus Yvette complained)

But first,

The thing with Yvette's mother is, I never said I succeeded in creating exactly her.
What I ended up creating was a Iris + Yvette and then Miranda (Iris's mother) for a taller, more mature girl.

But, the problem is, older Yvette girls only looks Yvette'ish when using her hair.
(At least when I try, am sure Darkhound can do it a bit more elegant)

So with that in mind.

View attachment 1854215

Her look with Yvette hair, no other changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks pretty damn perfect to me!!!
giphy.gif

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Is it any list of main quests around? Kinda stuck and would like to know what girl I need to pursade to trigger the quest if any. Waiting for Natasha to finally come,uff
Waiting for Delicia to come back to Island
One more sub quest with Sara.
That's what I have left apart of those not available yet

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is it any list of main quests around? Kinda stuck and would like to know what girl I need to pursade to trigger the quest if any. Waiting for Natasha to finally come,uff
Waiting for Delicia to come back to Island
One more sub quest with Sara.
That's what I have left apart of those not available yet
Check the girls events/scenes/appoitments hints on the phone.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes