Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Obscure Cosplay quiz

Powergirl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Super girl?

Harley Quinn?

Pumpkin Queen

Tombraider?
Guess Yvette may be Ant-Woman. And Ivy She-Hulk.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
3.5.1 was in March, so if it was a systematic issue we'd heard about it by now and then some.
Version, Messed up Save game or a rare unpatched hole in the logic somewhere, all possible, in that order of likelihood.
You can try that, I recall it working...not sure.
Anyway, reception, task another girl as nurse , wait next day before visiting the nurse again.
It should not be a save breaker (from my souvenir as beta tester).
Thanks for your answers. It's nothing that bothers me in any way, I just noticed it for the first time in the current version, never before.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Guess Yvette may be Ant-Woman. And Ivy She-Hulk.
Any guess is as good as the next because the renders predate Holiday Island times (except tombraider - Alice).
Jessica, who is an Iconic Darkhound girl has a good selection of renders, the others less so.

Yvette did not really start getting any number of renders until her final version in the game and Ivy did not exist at all (of course the current Ivy is actually DH Ivyness from 2022 so there is that too)

That aside, unpublished cosplay renders do exist for 2022 Ivy, MassEffect to be precise.

Which has nothing to do with her, I just happened to be creating Miranda Lawson at the time (and if one wants to test tearing off Cerberus armor thenl Ivy will do just fine).

Edit : Had forgot I had added the Tombraider/Alice.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Obscure Cosplay quiz

Powergirl?

Super girl?

Harley Quinn?

Pumpkin Queen

Tombraider?
I'm still partial to

Thank you again, to darkhound1 for creating such a fantastic render.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Obscure Cosplay quiz

Powergirl?

Super girl?

Harley Quinn?

Pumpkin Queen

Tombraider?
Actually, I believe the first one is Galatea, looks really similar in costume, could be wrong tho...

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Actually, I believe the first one is Galatea, looks really similar in costume, could be wrong tho...
I am not familiar with who that is but according to Darkhound1,

1657814439899.png

The outfit is a quite old one (almost 10 years) from batch where supergirl, powergirl and wonderwoman were the primary ones converted. The Wonderwoman outfit Bantry posted is also from that age. The ones floating everywhere nowadays are mostly from blender and look somewhat different.

Reactions: junior366

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I am not familiar with who that is but according to Darkhound1,

View attachment 1925294

The outfit is a quite old one (almost 10 years) from batch where supergirl, powergirl and wonderwoman were the primary ones converted. The Wonderwoman outfit Bantry posted is also from that age. The ones floating everywhere nowadays are mostly from blender and look somewhat different.
1657833463066.png
Here she is, from DC Supergirl's clone...

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 1925787
Here she is, from DC Supergirl's clone...
Certainly is bewildering with all the clone, alternatives and crossovers they do.
But then on the other hand, if it works then why not.

Checking 3D assets she is extremely rare but does exist. She runs a basic white with no cape and golden belt, pretty much as shown in your example, other colors and cape within the particular setup is always a Powergirl 3D asset base as far as can be told.

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
guys what is the problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/poker/Ren\xe9e/anim/Ren\xe9e_poker_handjob_cam1_2.webp'>:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 620, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 366, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 178, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 131, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 249, in _deepcopy_tuple
MemoryError:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.5.1
Fri Jul 15 14:42:46 2022

xx1x7xx

Aug 25, 2021
Obscure Cosplay quiz

Powergirl?

Super girl?

Harley Quinn?

Pumpkin Queen

Tombraider?
Muscular Jessica:love: so good

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
guys what is the problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/poker/Ren\xe9e/anim/Ren\xe9e_poker_handjob_cam1_2.webp'>:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 620, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 366, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 178, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 131, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 249, in _deepcopy_tuple
MemoryError:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.5.1
Fri Jul 15 14:42:46 2022
How much memory does your device have. HI isn't really that big of a game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 16th of July 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
598 additional renders, videos or sound files
218 updated renders

New features and content
  • Lacey gets a remade pecs training scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Lacey gets a workout yoga scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Lacey gets a scene at the gym shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey's regular arrival scene will be remade --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey gets a plane girl arrival scene --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a new plane girl scene --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara takes our hero back to the surface after his chat with Mia --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats some more with Mia after Sara has taken the blood sample --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC down at the underground lab --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica gets a lapdance poker reward add-on with a happy ending and a new sexting --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy visits the MC in his room after the breast bump event and she poses for him --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders and four achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey gets a remade pull-ups scene and a short quest for strength training --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
One very minor idea of update, and I dont think it takes more than 10 minutes of work. Could not be the web search for the sexy pics of the girls permanently available, and not only once per image? (if we have seen all, it can give random image of the girls) .

Reactions: zapallbugs

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
One very minor idea of update, and I dont think it takes more than 10 minutes of work. Could not be the web search for the sexy pics of the girls permanently available, and not only once per image? (if we have seen all, it can give random image of the girls) .
I don't know. I don't see an advantage in having such a functionality.
Once you have "unlocked" the web search images, you can see them on your phone as an achievement. So they are permanently available already.
What you propose goes a bit into the direction of having the girls send the same sexting several times, which was the case in earlier versions and has been deactivated since.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes