sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Just started this game yesterday and, I have no clue what to do next. All, I get is find out why I'm on the island. Is there a walkthrough or something? Because clicking on every option is tedious and, I don't want to use any cheat mods.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
REGRESSION WITH SARA, NOT PROGRESSION

I seem to be going backwards with Sara. I thought I was doing the right things for a while. She did change from red dress at night bar to jeans and white shirt. She was taking her pills and showing her boobs. After talking with Jennifer and Joy as appropriate, I thought I got permission for her to appear at night bar twice a week and to participate in butt contest. But I have yet to see her in the butt contest. She does appear in night bar Tuesdays and Fridays. But she is back to her original red dress. I can't seem to be able to get her into the green room or to wear a new outfit. Nothing different happens when she is alone. I know there are a lot of scenes with Sara yet to be discovered.

Am I doing something wrong? I could not find anything in the official guide. Maybe she want a Gelesis beer instead of a whiskey. Maybe my Windows 8.1 can't handle these updates. Maybe I have to wait for Creator's next update if they are not working in this version.

If this is a lost cause, I will be content with my interactions with the other girls. That still beats what I have here in my condo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
REGRESSION WITH SARA, NOT PROGRESSION

I seem to be going backwards with Sara. I thought I was doing the right things for a while. She did change from red dress at night bar to jeans and white shirt. She was taking her pills and showing her boobs. After talking with Jennifer and Joy as appropriate, I thought I got permission for her to appear at night bar twice a week and to participate in butt contest. But I have yet to see her in the butt contest. She does appear in night bar Tuesdays and Fridays. But she is back to her original red dress. I can't seem to be able to get her into the green room or to wear a new outfit. Nothing different happens when she is alone. I know there are a lot of scenes with Sara yet to be discovered.

Am I doing something wrong? I could not find anything in the official guide. Maybe she want a Gelesis beer instead of a whiskey. Maybe my Windows 8.1 can't handle these updates. Maybe I have to wait for Creator's next update if they are not working in this version.

If this is a lost cause, I will be content with my interactions with the other girls. That still beats what I have here in my condo.
The only thing I can suggest, off the top of my head is to save your game prior to the butt contest and reload as needed until she appears as a contestant. I believe you also need to get her as a contestant for the wet t-shirt contest. To that end it never hurts to talk with Jennifer, both in the Nightbar and gym and see what she says. Again, I don't recall exactly, but Jennifer may offer you some additional insight.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
need update save file plsss
If you look back at this thread, this question has been asked many times (even on this page #1555). A full save won't get you anything useful. This is a sandbox game - no particular or forced set of actions. Even if you had a full save then what achievements would you as a player accomplish? The best recommendation is to follow the companion guide (see page one of this thread). Through this you will best find out how to direct the game as you wish to get all the achievements.

PS - sorry Bantry for stealing your thunder. Trying to save you from wearing down the same keys on your keyboard ;)

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Thank you for the help given in this forum and for an entertaining game!

I am relative new here and a new user of this type of games. I just like to share my major challenges in playing this game. I think a part of the fun of this type of game is, that challenges are needed. But perhaps some of them do become unintended difficult for the players. I have searched this forum for help and found a few other persons asking the same kind of questions, that I got difficulties with. So the answers below is partly experienced and from other contributors of this forum.

I have seen a few here mention an unofficial guide, but I have not seen that guide yet. So my difficulties below are based on not seeing this guide.

1) The telephone got a list of girls with some information about the girls. But I did not recognize that some of the blue fields were clickable and leads to much more information. The clickable fields appear like data results and not as click fields like: "Events seen/total 0/18". I discovered my problem at about day 60 of the game, when I could not find information about trophies. Then I knew that I got something wrong.

Finding the information in this form did of cause help a lot.

2) How to get red underwear for Alice. It is hard to know how many more quests that may be available in the game layout, when you do not get more quests to make girls happy from Joy. It was a big help here, when somebody mention that there is a last 5.th quest that involves Brenda to be on Island. So this is a precondition for the red underwear for Alice. I guess that each of the five quests involves a specific girl to be on the Island, that do not need to be Alice.

3) How to find the Sauna. This involves Faye to be on Island and a special scene with a win in pull-ups.

4) How to have Aly to make weight lifting. An error in the provided game prevents Aly to do weight lifting, but an update fix is given in this forum and via Patreon.

5) How to get blue Lingerie for Yvette. The quest to get this Lingerie involves Yvette wearing her basic dress at the night bar and you got a drink with her. You furthermore need luck and some affection. When you save the game after you got the drinks from the bar, you can repeat the scene until you eventually gets lucky.

I hope that some may find my comments helpful.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Thank you for the help given in this forum and for an entertaining game!

I am relative new here and a new user of this type of games. I just like to share my major challenges in playing this game. I think a part of the fun of this type of game is, that challenges are needed. But perhaps some of them do become unintended difficult for the players. I have searched this forum for help and found a few other persons asking the same kind of questions, that I got difficulties with. So the answers below is partly experienced and from other contributors of this forum.

I have seen a few here mention an unofficial guide, but I have not seen that guide yet. So my difficulties below are based on not seeing this guide.

1) The telephone got a list of girls with some information about the girls. But I did not recognize that some of the blue fields were clickable and leads to much more information. The clickable fields appear like data results and not as click fields like: "Events seen/total 0/18". I discovered my problem at about day 60 of the game, when I could not find information about trophies. Then I knew that I got something wrong.

Finding the information in this form did of cause help a lot.

2) How to get red underwear for Alice. It is hard to know how many more quests that may be available in the game layout, when you do not get more quests to make girls happy from Joy. It was a big help here, when somebody mention that there is a last 5.th quest that involves Brenda to be on Island. So this is a precondition for the red underwear for Alice. I guess that each of the five quests involves a specific girl to be on the Island, that do not need to be Alice.

3) How to find the Sauna. This involves Faye to be on Island and a special scene with a win in pull-ups.

4) How to have Aly to make weight lifting. An error in the provided game prevents Aly to do weight lifting, but an update fix is given in this forum and via Patreon.

5) How to get blue Lingerie for Yvette. The quest to get this Lingerie involves Yvette wearing her basic dress at the night bar and you got a drink with her. You furthermore need luck and some affection. When you save the game after you got the drinks from the bar, you can repeat the scene until you eventually gets lucky.

I hope that some may find my comments helpful.
The guide is linked in the OP "Companion Guide"

Kudos for getting this far without it!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
masseuse Hi welcome on board !
the Guide here https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5865882
everything related to the game , like fixes, cheats,mods are linked in the OP (Opening Page) meanig the first page of the tread.
and yes, somethings are still wip or will be changed in following updates, darkhound1 is always tweaking improving and developing it, most of the users of this tread are following this game since a few years.
Kudos for reading the tread, its hard there are 1555 pages of coments

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
To be precise: 366 times so far ;)

View attachment 2269560

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But there is a good side to this too. The rising curve means that more people are looking at HI. Assuming the number of people asking for a save per a given number of people looking at HI is invariant. I have not done any research into that, but it seems a reasonable assumption until proven wrong.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes