MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't think that the poster's error fits the critera.
He got a specific error.
I would suggest to delete and reinstall the game.
Thank You, if there is something You've spoted.
Would be keen to know exactly what it intel's.
At any rate, first move i'd take in troubleshooting is as suggested in post.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank You, if there is something You've spoted.
Would be keen to know exactly what it intel's.
At any rate, first move i'd take in troubleshooting is as suggested in post.
"blabla defined twice" is a specific error.
It happened to me when decompiling and editing the files. I was just messing around, I'm no coder.
No idea why it happened for this poster.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
"blabla defined twice" is a specific error.
It happened to me when decompiling and editing the files. I was just messing around, I'm no coder.
No idea why it happened for this poster.
AH HA! blabla consisting of:
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters.rpy', 1626673959, 2) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:3782 and game/characters.rpyc:8578.

Perhaps a Re Download if suggested steps are not successful.
Have ran into similar cases where's unpacking/reinstalling was no good.
Running decompilers doesn't always help for me in some cases.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I just retrieved my saves and put them in the newer 'game' folder. Some sort of version mismatch or something.
Have not been able to recreate this Yet.
Will report back when i've something specifically viable to help with this issue.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
How can i write hack code for 3.7? I have a icon for hack subdermal and hack progress. I see one image in this forum with hack code, but i do not have it.

Reactions: deuss

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
When transfer my save and then try to load it the game shows an error and then it takes me to the beginning of the game
How can I fix this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When transfer my save and then try to load it the game shows an error and then it takes me to the beginning of the game
How can I fix this?
Unless you tell us what error you're receiving or attach a copy of traceback.txt we have no idea. Perhaps the 'Quick Fix' listed on the first page of this thread might help.

Quick Fix.JPG

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i'm stuck at two 'missions' : 1) 'ask Aly to change into her regular bikini for you' i asked her to change into her regular / more revealing outfit and nothing happened.. 2) Jennifer showed me the new room and i asked at the reception when can i move in and the girls tell me to come back 'tomorrow', but nothing happens.. can someone tell me what to do? and also how can i progress on Myriam / Mercedes path? what should i focus on regarding their path?

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Can you get people that are not on the island at the beginning into the island? or are you stuck with the ones you get at the start?

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Can you get people that are not on the island at the beginning into the island? or are you stuck with the ones you get at the start?
Yeah, you can invite and send away girls all the time, as long as you have credits.

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
Note, the Companion Guide is out-dated.
Has been lacking this among other events not been added and issues for some time now.
Highly recommend seeing it as helpful tool for the time being, till someone reworks it.
Yeah, I can see that, like the easter eggs, other than Yumiko cleavage shot, others just say look at this scene to find the easter egg... look for what? that jus helps nothing ><

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, I can see that, like the easter eggs, other than Yumiko cleavage shot, others just say look at this scene to find the easter egg... look for what? that jus helps nothing ><
there are small items highlighted (easy with the mouse clicking) ex Amy pool scene there is one on the sunchair iirc, Desire yoga, it is the mat, Ivy it is the bell on the reception, it was posted in the tread, please look for yourself, im to lazy now to do it and post a link for that posts sorry

Reactions: kymerazero

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Any trick to getting Faye drink @ the bar & Natasha joins? Both are wearing their sexy outfits (Nightwear 1). Faye = white top blue shorts & Natasha red\burgundy tight dress. Basically have 2 options, repeat a story or make small talk. All scenes with Faye & Natasha are complete. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes