peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Any trick to getting Faye drink @ the bar & Natasha joins? Both are wearing their sexy outfits (Nightwear 1). Faye = white top blue shorts & Natasha red\burgundy tight dress. Basically have 2 options, repeat a story or make small talk. All scenes with Faye & Natasha are complete. Thanks
Had the same problem until completed Faye’s two achievements in her skimply outfit, the one with pasties, where she talks about her mom. Did that and it sailed smoothly.

Reactions: ignant

jmsp

Jul 28, 2018
how do i use the console to unlock events? name.add_event_seen("EVENT") , what do i type for ("EVENT")? the names of the scene just feel like descriptions

dexes87623

Jun 22, 2020
A couple of bugs I found that I didn't saw in the bug report on patreon:

If I try to hug or kiss the bartender (Jennifer or Yumiko) and the affection check fail the game crash with an error, here it is the traceback.

Plus if I play in the pool with Lacey and I select the the third option (stare...) then you admit it (while she have max stats) I get a scale of greys image, there may be more combination of working not working interaction with the scene of Lacey in the pool I didn't checked (max/min stats, different path chosen etc).

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes