Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
my game version crash with this codes
  1. #girl's chips
  2. g_poker_game.participants[1] = 0
  3. #player's chips
  4. g_poket_game.participants[0] = 500
and second code (poket?) could be "g_poker_game.participants[0]=500"?
Those are all bad pieces of code. None of them will work in the console. The commands you are looking for are:
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips=0
g_poker_game.participants[0].chips=500

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there anything that collects all the clothes you need each girl to wear for their scenes?

I may start over and progress with each bikini to make note, but that will take awhile.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I downloaded the mac version and i cant open it. anybody know why?
For Mac users, try using The Unarchiver (shareware or freeware?) to unzip as opposed to other unzip/decompress apps. Almost always opens problem files the others won't.

PeterLuck

May 3, 2018
how to trigger Alice Strenght scene ?

I already do search of this forum, just show 1 hint thats said u do alone with her at gym. I did that, but nothing happen. I did with blue bikini, regular bikini, usual bikini for all training(include training with her or by myself) but nothings happen. what should I do ?
my stats and her are full

And? did you found out how to trigger this event? i am also looking for an answer....

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
amy have to wear the classic night dress and drink with her
her affection, lust and love stats should be full and your charm stat should be as well. don't spike drink, complement her when it gives you the option (don't select the "say nothing" option), and after she goes to the restroom, she will stay in there for a long time, then it will prompt you to "wait" or "go check on her" and you will want to go check on her.

that's it!

• Love
Reactions: Rockoon12

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
her affection, lust and love stats should be full and your charm stat should be as well. don't spike drink, complement her when it gives you the option (don't select the "say nothing" option), and after she goes to the restroom, she will stay in there for a long time, then it will prompt you to "wait" or "go check on her" and you will want to go check on her.

that's it!
well, you has say everything, if none do it with you explanation is their fault

• Love
Reactions: Rockoon12
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes