firefly88

Apr 27, 2018
first right click the the HolidayIsland.app and choose "show package contents", open the folder "Contents", there will be two folders inside MacOS and Resources.

open the Terminal (found in Applications/Utilities) then type: "chmod -R 755 "

leave a space after typing 755, drag the folder MacOS into the Terminal window, hit enter. Repeat same steps for the other folder.
Thanks a lot! it worked!!

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
For the record, I installed my first update 0.0.9.3 after my first 0.0.9.2 install on a mac, and have had zero issues. Clean install, clean update, banged Natasha, and now I need a nap.

Yeoman's work @darkhound1!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I just notices this scene in the first page of this thread, but I havent unlock it... how can I see it? I already placed that girl in the reception :(

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a walk through for this?
No, because there is no "routes" as some other games. I mean, you do the same things with all the girls, some like Tracy some Ivy. In the nuttchell, you pick girls you like and go from there and grow your skils, strengh e.g. by the side. There is good "hint" system in this game.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Can anyone help why I cannot find Amy's swimsuit at the shop? Is it a bug, do I need to start from the beginning???? Any help will be much appreciated. Keep in mind never had this problem in previous versions.

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone help why I cannot find Amy's swimsuit at the shop? Is it a bug, do I need to start from the beginning???? Any help will be much appreciated. Keep in mind never had this problem in previous versions.
You need to ask for the size of the height, hips...etc and after, if she need something, she will talk about a swimsuit.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Can anybody tell me which girl have sex scenes? And how to trigger them?
I wrote it few pages back ... so girls are (prior to 0.0.9.2, didn't play 0.0.9.3 yet) Amy, Alice, Yvette, Faye & Ivy

And how to trigger? Just talk to them, raise their stats and eventually you will get them (and yes, in butt contest, let Yvette or Alice win and there will be also Sex scene :)

Reactions: PeterLuck

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Natasha scene in the nightbar, ladies room with extras? I fucked her in there but can't figure out what is extra.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I wrote it few pages back ... so girls are (prior to 0.0.9.2, didn't play 0.0.9.3 yet) Amy, Alice, Yvette, Faye & Ivy

And how to trigger? Just talk to them, raise their stats and eventually you will get them (and yes, in butt contest, let Yvette or Alice win and there will be also Sex scene :)
Also Natasha at the night bar (probably requires high affection/love/lust). Have a drink with her, and follow her to the bathroom.

moshie

Jun 7, 2017
How do you fuck Faye? Everytime I'm at the pool with her and I choose to just stare nothing happens but when I pick start jerking it she just gets mad at me

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes