Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
guys ... dont know if i am doing something wrong ... how to access shop? It suposed to be in mobile but i dont see that - there is:
character specific data; task/quest; show inventory; appointments; messenger; stats ... thats all.
You just started the game I think. The shop doesn't appear until you need it.
If you are already far into the game, no idea.
Phone.PNG

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nope but you can always cheat, do you need the command ?
You'll get a fairly major one-time money drop from the game some time into it, around the time when the inviting of girls is introduced and I seem to recall, when you met Joy again. I forget if there is a second drop later on.

Other than that, cheats or "hard" work ;)
Thanks!
Well, I'll do it the hard way then cheat once the grind is too much ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes :) but the shop icon doesn't appear at first. I just check with a new game, no shop after landing on the island.
I think it appears when you are talked to about company favors ( don't remember by whom ).
I believe it is with Joy. You are correct in that it doesn't initially appear which is why I included your initial post. I know, silly me expecting people to read and not just look at the pictures.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to do a CLEAN install.

Go to where you have installed the game and open the game folder and find the folder 'saves' copy that somewhere else, another hard drive, USB stick, etc. Delete the folder 'Holiday Island' or whatever the name of the main folder you installed the game in.

Now open the 'C' driver in explorer and find the folder 'Users' then find the folder with your name. Within that folder will be one named 'AppData' and in that folder will be one named 'Roaming' and finally in that folder will be one named 'Renpy'. Either delete that folder entirely or open it and find the folder that has the Holiday Island 'saves' inside. Delete all of them. Don't freak out your 'saves' are still safe within the 'saves' folder you first copied somewhere else.

Now go to this page and download the game:

Follow the install instructions.

Now go to this page and download the six (6) Hotfixes:

Follow the install instructions again.

You may also go to this page and get 0.1.3.3hotfix file. Download, uncompress and follow the install instructions:

Now go back to the where you originally saved the 'saves' folder and copy it into the game folder. You should now be good to go.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
i already passed 50 gamedays
is there something necessary to get Yvette to ask about another girl?
the phone guide says nothing (at least say if it happens in the room or when i return to it)
do i need a new save?
any gift, mission need to be give/done?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i already passed 50 gamedays
is there something necessary to get Yvette to ask about another girl?
the phone guide says nothing (at least say if it happens in the room or when i return to it)
do i need a new save?
any gift, mission need to be give/done?
As per change log : Yvette will get a short event at the player's door.
Meaning : it happens when the MC is in its room.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
and before anyone asks i have ALL the fixes installed
but considering no one else is asking i hoped i wasnt just unlucky

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i kanda got that
as i said i spent 50 days
most of them in the room
RNGod must hate me T-T
I think Yvette needs enough affection/love towards you ( I can'be certain, I use a cheat to max all the girls stats ).
If you spend 50 days in your room, she's probably low on affection/love.
And just in case, you are using the skip time button, not the take a nap one, correct ?

Last edited:

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
I think Yvette needs enough affection/love towards you ( I can'be certain, I use a cheat to max all the girls stats ).
If you spend 50 days in your room, she's probably low on affection/love.
And just in case, you are using the skip time button, not the take a nap one, correct ?
i also use cheats to keep her stats maxed out
i am using the skip button

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I don't have more suggestion then.
I don't think there is some hidden triggers for this scene but in doubt, try to complete all her others events...unless you already did.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i also use cheats to keep her stats maxed out
i am using the skip button
Yvette asks about another girl, specifically one you have sent home. If you have a full roster on the island and haven't sent anyone home then she has no one to ask about. That was the last achievement for me so maybe you need everything else first. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yvette asks about another girl, specifically one you have sent home. If you have a full roster on the island and haven't sent anyone home then she has no one to ask about. That was the last achievement for me so maybe you need everything else first. I don't know, I'm just guessing.
That could be it in some way. I always have a full roster but I often send/invite girls on and off.

@SkyFlameX : try sending a girl away, invite another.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you guys I FINALLY got it
turns out you do need to switch girls and it happened
Darkhound added another trigger system (not hatin but you need to be more specific about triggers in the guide)
i didn't feel the need to change the roster considering i had the ones updated in the island.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I keep getting this error
Look in your Holiday Island folder. There will be a file named traceback.txt. Attach that file to your next post. A picture of the file does not allow the entire file to be read. Thus we have no idea what error occurred. It would also help if you would say when the error occurs and what you have done prior to that.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes