Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Try a fresh install of the game ?
Edit : your issue it not related to the game itself, the mod you are using is an old one and it is not supported by the game dev so it probably screwed up the files somehow. The only "official" mod is the one linked in the OP.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Then copy your save in the new install folder ...
Nevermind, I see, have a look at

Reactions: Bantry

caju

Oct 5, 2017
ok just too let you know game dont work as soon as you go too get off the plane toast
The last section tells even me the problem:
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2
Sun Nov 25 17:02:21 2018

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
ok just too let you know game dont work as soon as you go too get off the plane toast
Last few lines of your traceback.txt.
Windows-8-6.2.9200​
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929​
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2
Sun Nov 25 17:02:21 2018​
Looks like you are still running 0.1.3.2 and NOT 0.1.3.3.

You can try ignoring the error and keep playing or go back and do a CLEAN install with the files from the developer's Patreon page. Read more here:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Adding that there are 3 levels for trophies: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Also you forgot: Footjob, Masturbation, Tit Fuck and Penetration trophies.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Adding that there are 3 levels for trophies: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Also you forgot: Footjob, Masturbation, Tit Fuck and Penetration trophies.
Those are actually in the game? I never paid any attention to them since the only time I needed to care about trophies is for Aly and she can't get any of the sex ones.

Reactions: Puppet Master

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Those are actually in the game? I never paid any attention to them since the only time I needed to care about trophies is for Aly and she can't get any of the sex ones.
Aly can't get any of the sex ones.. yet.. that's right ;)
But some day she might.. until then, to get her to 3 gold, for her teen picture quest, Hug/kiss Trophy and Butt + Wet T-shirt contest winner should be enough if within the same week.

For those still in doubt on how to see Trophies, they are one of the selections on a girls profile page, where you also can select to see progress, scenes etc.

Last edited:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
You know what'd be a good inclusion, since this game weighs heavily on preference as seen by the intro options, pubic hair. Maybe as some sort of clothing option or relationship check with existing characters. Or with new characters introduced, I'd very much like to see a large/huge breast, voluptuous/curvy, milf type character with a bush.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You know what'd be a good inclusion, since this game weighs heavily on preference as seen by the intro options, pubic hair. Maybe as some sort of clothing option or relationship check with existing characters. Or with new characters introduced, I'd very much like to see a large/huge breast, voluptuous/curvy, milf type character with a bush.
Doubt we'll see a new girl anytime soon, however you're more than welcome to become a patron of the developer, @darkhound1. You can then vote in the various polls about game content. Much better chance of expressing your opinion and desire(s) and actually have them carry some weight.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes