Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
im getting this error everytime i try to launch the game cant even get past the girl on the plane heading to the island
This has been answered and discussed at least half a dozen times in the last few hours. Try reading a few posts back or searching the thread for the answer.

Jun 4, 2017
4.- Joy visits trigger automatically while progressing in the game. The first one is at 10th day if I'm not mistaken, the second one at day 20 and so on (I still don't know the exact requirements for the third one).
Third one actually doesn't trigger automatically. Once you get the Eva breast quest, ask at reception when Joy will be on the island.

Reactions: Wilson NE

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Pathetic. I can't even get through the intro, even after applying the patch that supposedly fixed this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/loc__main.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Pathetic. I can't even get through the intro, even after applying the patch that supposedly fixed this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/loc__main.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/loc__main.jpg'.

Can attach your traceback.txt file, will check it.

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
hey guys great game
i'm trying to understand how to bring new girls on the island, i read a guide that says that's possible in roomservice but i can't get how to do it in the game

caju

Oct 5, 2017
No mods installed. Have not done anything to change any part of the game. I dont even use console.
It just randomly appeared and now it appears that it is attached to the save.
I can quit and restart the game then load that save and it reappears.

Last edited:

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
how do i find out more about eva's breast enhancements. I invited her to play poker but thats it. also how do i found out more about joy. i havent had the 3rd meeting and i've talked to the bartender and she isnt telling me anything

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
I have tried multiple times to play the game yet I keep getting an error code before I even get to the island. It happens when it in making a schedule with Amy on the plane. tried different choices and still get this error. i am playing the Mac version

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Companion mod updated:

This 0.5.6 mod version is built for the 0.1.3.x version of HI.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

0.5.6 CHANGELOG:
- New achivements from Holiday Island main game versions 0.1.3.x fully described.
- Ability to filter the unseen achivements in the guide section.
- Added buttons for increasing the max love and affection of the girls.
- Added some of the missing guides (almost completed at this point).
- Corrected minor mistakes, grammar and spelling errors.

Last edited:

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Can someone kindly explain why the girl's stats went back down just as I got the batteries task?
I build up a bond with 3 of the girls and after I was able to ask about bra sizes I got a task to get batteries and the reception girl talked about an app and right after that there was no app and the girls I build a bond up with kept getting angry with asking for a kiss or hug because their stats went back down.

I didn't use any mods. Bit of a bummer tbh. It happened sometime in day 3.

Last edited:

chixvost

Jun 1, 2018
I noticed that Yvette sometimes is on voleyball area, but i couldn't find it, is it a reserve for future events or it is already implemented?

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes