NoNeedNancy

Feb 12, 2018
Game is great, I believe doing very well, but cannot get to LEVEL 2 to be able to see Lust, Anger stats etc. I apologize but have read basically 200 pages of this thread to no luck. Anyone throw me a quick bone to achieve? Thanks

NoNeedNancy

Feb 12, 2018
Game is great, I believe doing very well, but cannot get to LEVEL 2 to be able to see Lust, Anger stats etc. I apologize but have read basically 200 pages of this thread to no luck. Anyone throw me a quick bone to achieve? Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No need to post it twice. Sounds like you have not completed the hacking quest and/or talked to the doctor and completed her quests.

Reactions: Wilson NE

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Use your phone hack application.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Yeah, Everything is maxed except hack is 2/5. Sorry, should have figured that out. Appreciate it
To progress to level 3 you basically have to do the same you've done to reach level 2... read about hacking in your room everyday.

If you've already done the lectures, there might something wrong with your particular savegame because we all progressed from that level playing normallly.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yes there will be more about Jenn's story in the future but in this release you shoud be able to reach a really long scene during Jenn's last call event where she explains you how her transformation started... If you haven't reached the point on the capture you are missing something.
View attachment 226477

I've been noticing some of you are experimenting some troubles with Jenn's quest... Everything worked fine for me. Don't know if you are not doing something well or it is an unknown bug... probably darkhound will take a look on it.
Yes I got that scene, twice actually and I suppose that is why I've got the 2nd part of her quest in my quest log twice as well.

One more thing, I have activated one picture frame in the new room so far but cant do anything with it, do you have to have all 3 to add pictures or whatever?

Thanks so much for the help.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes I got that scene, twice actually and I suppose that is why I've got the 2nd part of her quest in my quest log twice as well.

One more thing, I have activated one picture frame in the new room so far but cant do anything with it, do you have to have all 3 to add pictures or whatever?

Thanks so much for the help.
Don't know if you need all 3 activated or not to use them, but it might be how you are trying to use them. If you are just clicking on them that won't work. You need to open a picture from your phone, like a sext you received or one you took yourself and then use the frame function when you look at it. That functions puts an adjustable frame around the photo which is then uploaded to one of the picture slots in the room.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
In that case, you've already finished the story for this update. Now just need to wait :) Ignore those 2 extra quests by now. Darkhound is aware and working on fixing that kind of issues.

I can't really tell cause I've activated all three at the same time. Do you already know how to add a picture on the frames? You Need to review anyone of the discovered achivements. While watching the pictures you should be able to add them to the frames using the buttons L, M and R.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
In that case, you've already finished the story for this update. Now just need to wait :) Ignore those 2 extra quests by now. Darkhound is aware and working on fixing that kind of issues.

I can't really tell cause I've activated all three at the same time. Do you already know how to add a picture on the frames? You Need to review anyone of the discovered achivements. While watching the pictures you should be able to add them to the frames using the buttons L, M and R.
Beat me to it, just figured it out myself!

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Ok...how the *bleep* am I supposed to beat Jennifer at poker?!?!
I've wasted enough time on this damn mini-game...its ridiculous...seriously.
Is the dev trolling or what?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok...how the *bleep* am I supposed to beat Jennifer at poker?!?!
I've wasted enough time on this damn mini-game...its ridiculous...seriously.
Is the dev trolling or what?
I will never understand why people have such a hard time with poker. You know how to save a game right? So save the game before the start of a hand and then bet your brains out. You'll either win or lose. If you win, then save again and deal the next hand. If you lose, load from your save point and deal again and try again.
Now if that seems too complicated, open your console and insert this code:
g_cheats_enabled=True
That will tell you who wins the hand right after it is dealt. If you still can't beat the girls, I'm sorry there is no hope for you whatsoever.

Reactions: InfamousAone
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes