Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any reason you want to visit her in her room? I don't remember adding something to the game that requires it. But maybe I just forgot about it... Too many things going on - lol
@darkhound1, you know many if us hate seeing an empty placeholder for an achievement on our phone. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out the stat combination to get Desire to show me her pussy while she is the maid.

Sep 1, 2017
Weird i always thought desire was (quiet) bigger than jessica, but looks the latter is slightly bigger during that the new event.
Maybe it's the choice of clothing. Desire breasts always seems to be pushed together by leotards or clothing which seems too small for her.

Also damn praised shall be that transformation machine. Current bombshell jennifer looks so much better.

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
I can´t give Jeniffer the last sample. I have the sample, but it says I don´t. Anyone got the same? Thks!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
New room quest help please. I have Jennifer is never in her room. What to do? What I'm missing?
Did you talk to the receptionist about the new room first ?
Jen is in her room, just visit her at the right time ( see one of my previous post about that ).

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
So... If i hit preferences right away (I just downloaded the game, so the archive is "clean") an exception jumps to the screen. If i press rollback a few lines are added but nothing changes, and if i hit Ignore its like i pressed the "Start" button at the main menu. Anyone with this mistake?

Edit: The reload option does not work either, but displays a different error.

Reactions: El Capitan
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes