hw17

Aug 2, 2017
If you are getting nothing, then I'm not sure what you are doing. I know there was a bug fix on darkhound's patreon that had to do with fixing saves, but I don't think mine would be effected.
So what are you doing? Dragging and dropping my folder into the saves folder? Grabbing the files out of a girls folder and dropping them into the saves folder(what you are suppose to do?)? Dropping the "Complete as of xxx" files into the save folder, which need to be renamed before use? Because only one of those work and that might be your issue.
Yep, deleted the old save folders (both of them) and put yours, copied your folder and dropped it in the "game" folder

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Yep, deleted the old save folders (both of them) and put yours, copied your folder and dropped it in the "game" folder
Yeah, just throwing my folder into your game folder isn't going to do anything. There's a guide document in the folder that explains this. Take the saves, not any folder but an individual girls saves, and place them in the save folder the game creates. Then they will load.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Mod here:

Currently updating the new guides but already functional for the new HI version.
Works great for me. I'm sure the next update will include the hints for the new scenes, but regardless the ability to quickly and easily modify the stats is awesome!

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
interesting but is the dev gonna put in some small brested, short girls (that dont look like kids)? hey i like them big too but these are exagerated. Personal opinion.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
interesting but is the dev gonna put in some small brested, short girls (that dont look like kids)? hey i like them big too but these are exagerated. Personal opinion.
Been discussed many, many times already. If your really interested and serious about it, the best advice is to become a patron so you can vote in the polls regarding new content.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Been discussed many, many times already. If your really interested and serious about it, the best advice is to become a patron so you can vote in the polls regarding new content.
Ho ok didnt noticed that part in previous posts. Ty anyway.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It looks like Yumiko is not on the list of the girls you can visit in their rooms.
Anyone else ?
Is there any reason you want to visit her in her room? I don't remember adding something to the game that requires it. But maybe I just forgot about it... Too many things going on - lol
EDIT: Wil told me about the achievement you can't get right now. It has only been added because I've created an unused bikini render for Yumiko. Just ignore it for now.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
For the new room quest Im told to go to the reception between 8pm and midnight when Jennifer isnt working, but when I go there at the indicated time I only get the same message again. Any suggestions?

Edit: After trying a couple days, it finally worked, dont know why.

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, just throwing my folder into your game folder isn't going to do anything. There's a guide document in the folder that explains this. Take the saves, not any folder but an individual girls saves, and place them in the save folder the game creates. Then they will load.
yeah now they work, btw what name i have to give to the complete saves for letting them work?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes