rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone got the Desire and Jessica event yet? If so how do you trigger it please?

I did a search but couldn't find anything, I wish they would put the search results in order by date, it would make things a bit more easy.

Thanks

Apr 7, 2018
So... If i hit preferences right away (I just downloaded the game, so the archive is "clean") an exception jumps to the screen. If i press rollback a few lines are added but nothing changes, and if i hit Ignore its like i pressed the "Start" button at the main menu. Anyone with this mistake?

Edit: The reload option does not work either, but displays a different error.
Darkhound made a quick fix for that:
Thanks, I already knew that and fixed it. There is a quick fix download at my patreon page.

Reactions: Grifter

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
how do i get a tour of the new room, i talked to the receptionist and the asian girl is on duty at the bar. people said go to her room but i dont have her room number. how to i find it

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Has anyone got the Desire and Jessica event yet? If so how do you trigger it please?

I did a search but couldn't find anything, I wish they would put the search results in order by date, it would make things a bit more easy.

Thanks
This one shouldn't be so difficult to trigger. It triggers during 9:00 and 18:00 and both girls need about 60 lust minimum. There is also a hidden random roll to succeed about the 50% but still is easier than other random events.

It will help to trigger if the others girls with a random scene (specially Yvette, Amy, Eva and Heather) are in any job duty or directly out of the island.

compareTo(b)

May 19, 2018
@darkhound1, it appears that most of the errors I reported last november were not corrected, perhaps you did not see .
Before I start doing the same for this version, do you have a preference for the reporting?
You maybe want to post that directly on the patreon page? There's a bug related post: where you could comment your findings

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, it appears that most of the errors I reported last november were not corrected, perhaps you did not see .
Before I start doing the same for this version, do you have a preference for the reporting?
Sorry, I didn't see it. Wasn't my intention to ignore your post.
It's better if you send me a note in my inbox. At least that way it doesn't get lost in the insane number of posts in this thread.
Still so many uncorrected typos... OMG

About the most important ones:
Yumiko_nightbar_get_drink3.jpg and Yumiko_nightbar_get_drink4.jpg have an artifact from Jennifer hair above Yumiko's head
Delizia_Sexting201.jpg and Delizia_Sexting202.jpg have Sexting capitalized, which won't work on Linux --> I will fix it with the next update (it should work even when the wrongly labeled images are still present in another archive)
get_number_of_chars_at_lcoation and get_chars_at_lcoation have location incorrectly spelled --> it's not nice but not a problem, as long as it's consistently written the wrong but same way :D, but fixed it just now
In characters.rpy, age_know used instead of age_known -> fixed it just now, but wasn't really a problem, since it wasn't necessary to do it for each character
Scrollbar needed for "Solved tasks and quests" -> this should be done
Yvette is the only girl whose arrival event cannot give her room number -> is it still like that?

I will check all the typos tomorrow and will include the changes in the next version (0.1.4.1), that should be ready on the week end.

Apr 7, 2018
Sorry, I didn't see it. Wasn't my intention to ignore your post.
It's better if you send me a note in my inbox. At least that way it doesn't get lost in the insane number of posts in this thread.
Still so many uncorrected typos... OMG

About the most important ones:
Yumiko_nightbar_get_drink3.jpg and Yumiko_nightbar_get_drink4.jpg have an artifact from Jennifer hair above Yumiko's head
Delizia_Sexting201.jpg and Delizia_Sexting202.jpg have Sexting capitalized, which won't work on Linux --> I will fix it with the next update (it should work even when the wrongly labeled images are still present in another archive)
get_number_of_chars_at_lcoation and get_chars_at_lcoation have location incorrectly spelled --> it's not nice but not a problem, as long as it's consistently written the wrong but same way :D, but fixed it just now
In characters.rpy, age_know used instead of age_known -> fixed it just now, but wasn't really a problem, since it wasn't necessary to do it for each character
Scrollbar needed for "Solved tasks and quests" -> this should be done
Yvette is the only girl whose arrival event cannot give her room number -> is it still like that?

I will check all the typos tomorrow and will include the changes in the next version (0.1.4.1), that should be ready on the week end.
Well, to be honest, I didn't have the time to check all files, but since for the smallest rpy files, I found most of the same errors, I presumed you did not see my previous report. This week-end I'll start a serious check over.

Reactions: Puppet Master

wilson316

Jun 7, 2018
Really love the update! Jennifer's story line is very cool can't wait for part 2. I really hope she tries to compete with Ivy or Amy later on and decides to get more muscular and bustier. Ivy always a fav hope to see more of her too. Great work!!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
On another note:
What do you guys think about having a new thread for discussions like that?
It's really hard to find anything if we put these here as well, having a mix between game related questions and the general discussions is gonna be a mess. And probably only a smaller number of people wants to participate and read these discussions.
Any chance of the new thread appearing in the near future? Hate to see some ideas get lost amongst the 'How do I' questions and requests for 'Saves'.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
This one shouldn't be so difficult to trigger. It triggers during 9:00 and 18:00 and both girls need about 60 lust minimum. There is also a hidden random roll to succeed about the 50% but still is easier than other random events.

It will help to trigger if the others girls with a random scene (specially Yvette, Amy, Eva and Heather) are in any job duty or directly out of the island.
Yeah I finally got it, my mistake was thinking I had to go to Desire's room for it to trigger but thanks.

On another note, to get the 2nd part of Jennifer's story, she says to come to her room after the bar closes but every time I go there I just get the same dialogue, any hints?

Also I don't know if this was part of the bug fix that was mentioned earlier but I've got 2 quest now showing the same thing...

screenshot0019.png

Edit: Well If I read it right then the 2nd part of Jennifer's story has not been implemented yet?

Thanks

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Yeah I finally got it, my mistake was thinking I had to go to Desire's room for it to trigger but thanks.

On another note, to get the 2nd part of Jennifer's story, she says to come to her room after the bar closes but every time I go there I just get the same dialogue, any hints?

Edit: Well If I read it right then the 2nd part of Jennifer's story has not been implemented yet?

Thanks
Yes there will be more about Jenn's story in the future but in this release you shoud be able to reach a really long scene during Jenn's last call event where she explains you how her transformation started... If you haven't reached the point on the capture you are missing something.
Jennifer_event_transformation_lab2.jpg

I've been noticing some of you are experimenting some troubles with Jenn's quest... Everything worked fine for me. Don't know if you are not doing something well or it is an unknown bug... probably darkhound will take a look on it.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So what exactly can you do in the new room? All i see is new scenery and three pictures of silhouettes on the wall.
darkhound has already talked about a new Jennifer and a new Faye scene in the new room for the next proper update, but yes. The new room is kinda disappointing for now as other then the cool portraits and Jennifer's walk through, nothing new happens in it. That'll change but for now it's really just a vehicle to get Jennifer content.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes