Jun 4, 2017
@darkhound1, when I save the settings on a picture and hit the right arrow button, I get this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I hit "Rollback" and then the power button, I can relaunch the app and keep going, so it's not a huge deal.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I may be in the minority here, but I really like Ivy... I'm partial to redheads, so I really dig Heather but I REALLY like Ivy. I have yet to get the boob bump in the hallway to result in anything like I'm told it does, but oh well. I'll keep trying because.... Dayum!

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, can it be that the poker game is banned? I get an invitation from Joy to play poker, but the game does not reveal any cards from the dealer. If I want to play poker with another girl I have the same problem. I'm already playing with the update

Reactions: Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There aren't any safes in the game--the island is a highly secure environment.
I like this snarky answer, really I do but I think that we are dealing with a totally non English speaker/reader here who genuinely do what he can to write proper English. Yes, it's the third times he asked the same request....
So, is there anyone to give the poor guy a save ? I won't do it, my saves for this game are mine alone, I like it too much to share and sometimes I can be kind of a dick, don't get me wrong, I'm talking about an half boner dick here, the saggy kind, the one with feelings not the full turgescent demi god dick with Internet Bad Ass tattooed on it :)

Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I may be in the minority here, but I really like Ivy... I'm partial to redheads, so I really dig Heather but I REALLY like Ivy. I have yet to get the boob bump in the hallway to result in anything like I'm told it does, but oh well. I'll keep trying because.... Dayum!
A man of my own mind. Ivy's great.
/fist bump
Her breast bump is not easy to trigger, for some it's one of the hardest.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
A man of my own mind. Ivy's great.
/fist bumb
Her breast bump is not easy to trigger, for some it's one of the hardest.
I always get bumped and then she just carries me to bed and leaves me be.... sucks because I really wanna "tap" the mess outta that! LOL

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I always get bumped and then she just carries me to bed and leaves me be.... sucks because I really wanna "tap" the mess outta that! LOL
Thing is, you must get an erection while she carries you in her arms and it is not easy to time properly.
Try this when you trigger the event, go back ( using mouse wheel ), open the console ( shift + O ) and type : player.add_effect("erection"), if it doesn't work, do the same but add this command : player.add_effect("blue pill").

Reactions: Grick Rimes

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
place any one share safe to game
I like this snarky answer, really I do but I think that we are dealing with a totally non English speaker/reader here who genuinely do what he can to write proper English. Yes, it's the third times he asked the same request....
So, is there anyone to give the poor guy a save ?
I liked the snarky answer too, but geez maybe if they would read through the thread they would get their answer for saves. I as well as others have posted numerous times recently the "How to Search" GIF which is all pictures. And guess what surprise, surprise searched for 'saves' and in two seconds had this response. A save at the start of every sex scene and missable event, and a complete save with a full phone.

And people wonder why they get ignored or receive snarky replies.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
and you need Blue pills as well if i'm not mistaken,if the my main character is actually a person he would've died from those blue pills overdose to get that one ivy event.

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I liked the snarky answer too, but geez maybe if they would read through the thread they would get their answer for saves. I as well as others have posted numerous times recently the "How to Search" GIF which is all pictures. And guess what surprise, surprise searched for 'saves' and in two seconds had this response. A save at the start of every sex scene and missable event, and a complete save with a full phone.

And people wonder why they get ignored or receive snarky replies.
Yes sure but I don't think he can do it because of English....you got me being kind, that will not happen again ! :)

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes