Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Your right, I consider teens girls from 18 to 27/30, milfs are about 40/50, depends.. in any case they are all gorgeous!
Ok, that explains it then :)
Never play games such as Dating my Daughter or the likes...you would consider them to be babies in that case :p

Reactions: Rishank

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
How do you use the massage table in your room and the hot tub? I see no option to use anything in the new room.
Quoting directly from the changelog .... yes on the first page
"There will be a new player room with lots of cool options (please check the other posts about that one) ."
darkhound1 himself explains it in some posts from page 394 onward but i cut it short there is not much more to do at the moment
and Jessica tells u in game

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you choose body type?
Yours? Hers? Do you mean at the beginning of the game? That just sets the parameters for who is initially on the island and they are very loose parameters. Still, in case you haven't noticed, 90% of the girls have large breasts or huge breasts compared to 'normal' women as it were. So if you don't like women with larger than normal breasts you should find another game.

Reactions: UncleVT

cloves8

Nov 23, 2018
excellent, nice work in all the game, but i dont know why in the name of any fantastic creature you cant invite any girl to your room, theyre in high love, lust, etc and you still play like a zombie grinder :p
sorry if my english is bad but i think you know what i am talking about.

Reactions: TedHH
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes