Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've searched and haven't found an answer so far, so I'll ask the question here, and hope one of y'all can answer me with your know-how or cheat codes. I'm trying to make sure that at the end of the night bar at last call that ONLY the main character and the beautiful bartender are present. is this possible?
Yes, just send the other girls off to change their outfits.

Reactions: brianiac

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
So I wanna try this out.

I'm just skimming through the changelog and "sexting" is so prevalent here.

Does this game have actual MC-Female sex scenes?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
No clue when the calculations are done. Still as long as you get the first two green hands I would think you'd be okay. For me, I just limited myself to three attempts before taking a break. More than that and I found myself going crazy. Good luck, eventually you'll get it.
FINALLY got it.

Did first 2 green, and then the 3rd one was actually NOT when I clicked at maximum force, but sort of in-between green and maximum force. I'd noticed that green was actually 2 frames, not just one, and I wondered if certain frames applied different percentages. Took me another 15 minutes of trial and error today after the 45+ minutes I spent last night.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
So, making Amy cum in HotShots... Does this require the bar to be empty when you challenge her? Because she comments how the other girls kill the mood. I have her heat over 100, and yet it always ends before she (or the MC) cums.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it. Not sure how, but I did. Heat was over 100, and I think she and the MC were both 4-of-4 undressed...

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I have problems with Faye, I do not see an image in the Gym. When I offer to help you with weight lifting. and tried all the options that appear in the dialog ... and the image is not unlocked Faye.jpg

Reactions: brianiac

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I have problems with Faye, I do not see an image in the Gym. When I offer to help you with weight lifting. and tried all the options that appear in the dialog ... and the image is not unlocked View attachment 264404
I have problems with an Amy and Alice scene not showing up as done in the phone for me, but I KNOW I've done them, but.... Are you sure you got this one? That blank box there assumes your Love with Faye isn't high enough to trigger the scene in the shower.

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
2 questions both really on same topic.

1 does favor do anything with any of the girls and if so wich.

2 do any of the girls have other options than just give clothes back for favor at anypoint? wich?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
2 questions both really on same topic.

1 does favor do anything with any of the girls and if so wich.

2 do any of the girls have other options than just give clothes back for favor at anypoint? wich?
Favor allows you to ask the girls to change outfits and that's about it at this point. Maybe in the future it will be used for something else, but not right now.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Yes, just send the other girls off to change their outfits.
Tried that at 1:00 AM, and of course the girls left to change. Yumiko came and did her last call speech, and you had the three options like always. Like always, I choose to look closer at her wonderful breasts :love:. I was hoping to do her story and play her bar matching game, but sadly she said the bar wasn't empty, since the girls I sent to change came back. How do I make sure they do NOT return that night so I can have the bar and Yumiko (and Jennifer too) all to myself?

Reactions: Puppet Master

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Tried that at 1:00 AM, and of course the girls left to change. Yumiko came and did her last call speech, and you had the three options like always. Like always, I choose to look closer at her wonderful breasts :love:. I was hoping to do her story and play her bar matching game, but sadly she said the bar wasn't empty, since the girls I sent to change came back. How do I make sure they do NOT return that night so I can have the bar and Yumiko (and Jennifer too) all to myself?
You can't make them not be there, but honestly I rarely find them there. I'd say it's at least 50/50 for anyone to be at the bar at the end of the night.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I enjoy this game much and love watch all girls beautiful body and all method in game is pretty good. just one but...

Hacking need serious fast way to get info (blue bar left down about girl) about girls. too slow and too long time.

would love get quick Hack info about Streng,Love,lust etc very fast with info then more funny to talk,gift,rose etc to keep girls happy. maybe split Hacking and sneaking ine two instead both in one.

when i finish hacking but i already got all with talk,gift..all is max. then useless info.

i think about maybe could play again then only focus hacking and no talk to all before i get hacking lol?
what do you guys think ?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Favor allows you to ask the girls to change outfits and that's about it at this point. Maybe in the future it will be used for something else, but not right now.
Huh. I thought that outfit changes were based on affection? Like don't you lose affection and have to rebuild it to get them to change outfits? It may be that my memory sucks and it's been that long since I started a new girl that I totally forget how to build them up.

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all, I've recieved the invitation for the butt contest at the beach 14.00, but when i go there at that time nothing happens, some help, please? How to get to the contest?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes