ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
New features for 0.0.7alpha.
This is a preview of the progress screen for each girl. It includes information with thumbnail images of all
  • appointments
  • events
  • scenes
available for each girl. together with the information if you have done/seen the scene or not.

More info on my patreon:
View attachment 50373
another much needed addition, you are good at finding the problems

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
I'm 24 days in and only have 7 girls on the island. Do more just come at random or is there an invite sytem I can't see?

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I'm 24 days in and only have 7 girls on the island. Do more just come at random or is there an invite sytem I can't see?
Every Monday, a new resident arrives at the hotel. If a Monday passes without another resident appearing, it is likely that you have reached the limit of available residents according to the preferences chosen at the start of the game

Nov 30, 2017
Hey guys. Using console commands with ''girlname.lust=100'' I can get the lust to the max. For some reason I can't do the same for affection or love. The console commands for the player do work correctly. Anyone any idea why?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys. Using console commands with ''girlname.lust=100'' I can get the lust to the max. For some reason I can't do the same for affection or love. The console commands for the player do work correctly. Anyone any idea why?
name*.rsm[0].affection=xx and name*.rsm[0].love=xx
same format for anger, jealousy and favor aswell. Hope this helps

Reactions: Troll and tossler

kektus

Jun 17, 2017
I stuck with Amy sun screen scene (she dressed in super sexy outfit). And i did my last save right before choice of where i must rub lotion. And so game crashes anyway, and I can't do anything with this save now (even mousewheel can roll back just right to start of this scene)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I stuck with Amy sun screen scene (she dressed in super sexy outfit). And i did my last save right before choice of where i must rub lotion. And so game crashes anyway, and I can't do anything with this save now (even mousewheel can roll back just right to start of this scene)
Without the error report I can't do anything with your post.

Bradpoker

Aug 13, 2017
Hello, first of all I must admit of incredibly happy I am not only to stumbled across this game but also this foum. So, I would love tha say thanks for all the great, hard work that is put in here and if you don't mind, please tell me what I am doing wrong:

After hanging out at the pool with Amy, I got a text inviting me to dinner in her room for 9 o'clock in the evening. Well, I said "I'll be there" but when the time comes, I simply seem to miss the part where I could actually get ot her room or find her anywhere?

P.s. Is there any more action possible with Renee just yet? I am all maxed out on her on Lust, Affection etc.? Honestly, I like her the most so far ;)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Hello, first of all I must admit of incredibly happy I am not only to stumbled across this game but also this foum. So, I would love tha say thanks for all the great, hard work that is put in here and if you don't mind, please tell me what I am doing wrong:

After hanging out at the pool with Amy, I got a text inviting me to dinner in her room for 9 o'clock in the evening. Well, I said "I'll be there" but when the time comes, I simply seem to miss the part where I could actually get ot her room or find her anywhere?
You can find the answer in this thread ;

ratonius

Aug 2, 2017
New features for 0.0.7alpha.
This is a preview of the progress screen for each girl. It includes information with thumbnail images of all
  • appointments
  • events
  • scenes
available for each girl. together with the information if you have done/seen the scene or not.

More info on my patreon:
View attachment 50373
As always THANKS for information and
Congratulations for your very nice work

Bradpoker

Aug 13, 2017
You can find the answer in this thread ;

Thanks a lot, it's always a bit tricky when you get to a party late and everything is already said on one of the 49 nine formum pages before. sorry, didn't find it when i brusched through the pages. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes