Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Ok..I managed to trigger Faye, Yvette 3rd act probably soon since this week she is at the reception...No Amy on island and no new girls for some weeks now (When I changed the console file I might have fucked something by mistake?!), but still I have no ideea how to trigger Desire TF scene...apparently not on the gym...

Nov 26, 2017
Ok..I managed to trigger Faye, Yvette 3rd act probably soon since this week she is at the reception...No Amy on island and no new girls for some weeks now (When I changed the console file I might have fucked something by mistake?!), but still I have no ideea how to trigger Desire TF scene...apparently not on the gym...
roomservice, you need enough lust on her...have you tried to read previous pages?

cleverrat

May 16, 2017
Talking about preferences, is the preferences page supposed to look like this ?
if not, some1 knows how to fix it ? and does the game have sound ?
tnx
Untitled.png

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been waiting for this :eazyHype:

Actually I'm really holding off on playing after I tested it for the first time, I love the game concept but it's still very early in it's development, but it's one game I really want to see reach it's true potencial

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No one posted it here, so might as well do it myself

So, if I understand correctly, now we are able to invite any girl we want every once in a while and we have to send another girl away for it? Or you can only invite only one girl besides the one the game selects out of your choices and that's it?

because I think that this invite system would solve the problem of having to play the game multiple times if you had only a few girls per game and you wouldn't need to have a crowded island to play with every girl in only one playthrough

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No one posted it here, so might as well do it myself

So, if I understand correctly, now we are able to invite any girl we want every once in a while and we have to send another girl away for it? Or you can only invite only one girl besides the one the game selects out of your choices and that's it?

because I think that this invite system would solve the problem of having to play the game multiple times if you had only a few girls per game and you wouldn't need to have a crowded island to play with every girl in only one playthrough
You will be able to invite any girl to the island, even if she got 0 points from your preference selection. In case you already have 9 girls on the island, you have to send 1 girl home to invite a new one. So max numer of girls on the island at a given time is 9.

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
You will be able to invite any girl to the island, even if she got 0 points from your preference selection. In case you already have 9 girls on the island, you have to send 1 girl home to invite a new one. So max numer of girls on the island at a given time is 9.
I waiting more Ivy and Aly scenes. Please don't forget for new version :) Thank you BRO.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes