The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
i think it will be great if the Dev add cheats menu in the game instead of console commands. it's annoying i can't even know if the command worked or not unless i talk with the girls or train.

Reactions: January2015

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a MEGA download link?

EDIT: never mind ... the Zippyshare Download is fast and working great. #WIN
Is there a link that DOES work? Without 17+ pop-ups and a 3 hour download time? Zippy didn't seem to have a single link that actually did anything but load ads (at least for Mac)...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a link that DOES work? Without 17+ pop-ups and a 3 hour download time? Zippy didn't seem to have a single link that actually did anything but load ads (at least for Mac)...
I use Windows so I dunno what the problem is about Mac link. Zippy worked a peach for me. Everything went well and in under 5 minutes it was done. Still would prefer a MEGA link, then I know its fast and a safe, secure download.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
stupid question..how do I open the console to introduce cheats? :p
Go to HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\common and open 00console.rpy with notepad++ and search for (config.console = False) without () and change it to True. open game and press shift + O. Enjoy

nish1991

Aug 5, 2017
Some to add:

player.looks=xx
player.hacking=xx
player.company_favor=xx

In config.py, set "developer" and "original_developer" to "True".
Then, use "`" or "Shift"+"O" to open console.
Blank screen appears when I do this, any help!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm checking this out for the first time. Is it possible to have all the girls on the island in 1 playthrough. I did a quick scan of the girls on the island after going through the preferance selection and I only got 6.

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
you get more girls, 1 ever week or every other week, if memory serves.
I think you end up with all of them, but for now, prioritize on the ones with the most scenes.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Guys I apologise in advance if this questions were asked before.

I have a few issues:
1 How to correctly use the blue pills
2 use for the green pill?
3. It seems I missed on content. Amy is not on the island yet (day 38) but also I have not triggered Faye or Desire (Paitryn Helped me alot here but I still do not understand why I miss on Faye and Desire content. Will try the Yvette reception later, it seems I have the rest with the present girls)
4. Cannot dowload the bug fix from Darkhound link. Lots of adds or an 1D10T issue from my side...

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Guys I apologise in advance if this questions were asked before.

I have a few issues:
1 How to correctly use the blue pills
2 use for the green pill?
3. It seems I missed on content. Amy is not on the island yet (day 38) but also I have not triggered Faye or Desire (Paitryn Helped me alot here but I still do not understand why I miss on Faye and Desire content. Will try the Yvette reception later, it seems I have the rest with the present girls)
4. Cannot dowload the bug fix from Darkhound link. Lots of adds or an 1D10T issue from my side...

@ 4. Use NOPY link in OP:
(worked and was fast for me 1 min ago)

Reactions: Lance78

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
How to you unlock heather's TF scene or does she even have one?
If im not mistaken, ask her permission to watch her train in the gym, watch her boobs when de bikini lifts up and if she has enough lust the scene will happen

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I'm checking this out for the first time. Is it possible to have all the girls on the island in 1 playthrough. I did a quick scan of the girls on the island after going through the preferance selection and I only got 6.
I managed to have 11 at the same time, you cant have them all in 1 playthrough (regrettably)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonteChristo
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes