Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you can think of anything that should be added, please let me know.
I'm sure you were referring to bug fixes, but since you asked ...

I've overheard during the gossip at the table during meals a couple different girls proclaiming they are the hottest or best looking. While they were outside near the pool one evening, their argument might have escalated and led to hair pulling, clothes ripping and a tumble into the pool. Darn, but those dresses sure get transparent when they are wet. ;)

Our hero(the lottery winner) tries to be a nice guy and mediate, but alas he is dragged into the pool also. We all know how slippery the surface of the pool deck can be when it is wet. Still, he's happy to be in the middle of everything as one thing leads to another and a threesome happens.

Just a thought or fantasy or whatever you want to call it.

Reactions: January2015

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
v0.0.6 bugfix2 (links from svscomics)
replace the old files

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 11, 2017
I messed up saving my game and i don't have any saves left before the yvette date at 21:00 (since the date was suppose to be a 21:00 i thought it was safe to save at 21:00 not 20:30) so am i screwd ? is there a way to go half an hour back in time or will the date trigger another day ? I kind of don't want to go through the massive grind right now.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Darkhound Ivy scenes are not working. Coukd you add invite room scenes for Ivy, or pool scenes? Thank youç
I don't know what you mean. Which scene that has been implemented is not working?
If it has not been implemented yet, well you cannot do it.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I messed up saving my game and i don't have any saves left before the yvette date at 21:00 (since the date was suppose to be a 21:00 i thought it was safe to save at 21:00 not 20:30) so am i screwd ? is there a way to go half an hour back in time or will the date trigger another day ? I kind of don't want to go through the massive grind right now.
21:00 is just fine. You don't need to go to the date at 20:30. You can go there at 21:00 as well.

bob666bob666

Jun 25, 2017
thanks bro...the best game that i played (reference at erotic game), if the preference is personal, it must be respected...
great job darkhound

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes