ptrask

Oct 13, 2017
The game I started was amazon, muscular and big boobs so Eva wasn't in it.

I just started a new game and I'm in like day 3. She was on the island this time but I haven't seen anything with Eva yet

I'm still trying to get the Yvette receptionist thing.

Nov 26, 2017
The game I started was amazon, muscular and big boobs so Eva wasn't in it.

I just started a new game and I'm in like day 3. She was on the island this time but I haven't seen anything with Eva yet

I'm still trying to get the Yvette receptionist thing.
understood, please report back if you figure out how to trigger her scene!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't get the extended maid scene with Desire. I have her qualities maxed out (affection, favor, love, lust, etc.) but she does nothing more than dust the room around 10:30 - 11:30. Unfortunately she is no longer my maid as Brenda has joined the island and now she appears. Nothing against Brenda, but would much rather have Desire. Any ideas, tips, hints?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I can't get the extended maid scene with Desire. I have her qualities maxed out (affection, favor, love, lust, etc.) but she does nothing more than dust the room around 10:30 - 11:30. Unfortunately she is no longer my maid as Brenda has joined the island and now she appears. Nothing against Brenda, but would much rather have Desire. Any ideas, tips, hints?
You lust needs to be at least 75 to branch to that part of the event.

Reactions: 7heOrangeFlash

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Current bug fix and new stuff post for 0.0.6alpha (bug fix 2) is on my patreon page:

If you can think of anything that should be added, please let me know.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
does Eva have any kind of scene?
btw amazing concept bro, I love this game! Expecially the scene in yvette room! XD
Nothing special for Eva right now. And she might be removed from the game in future versions, depending on how the discussions go on patreon.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
where can I download 0.0.6alpha (bugfix 2) ???:WutFace:
You cannot download it, since it has not been released yet. Once done, I will anounce it on my patreon page and also post it here.
Right now I'm still working on it (meaning rendering kiss and hug images).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
darkhound1, you've probably already thought of this and have it in your future update plans, but if not it seems a shame that nothing happens in the spa before, during or after the massage.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
You cannot download it, since it has not been released yet. Once done, I will anounce it on my patreon page and also post it here.
Right now I'm still working on it (meaning rendering kiss and hug images).
Thanks darkhound. I was tired of messing up my pants on a too constant basis! HA! Game did get harder with the recent update. I also do not see any changes in lust when talking to the girls like I used to.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
Bug fix 2 for 0.0.6 alph ahas just been released.
You can get it from my patreon post:
Info on content is here:
This is a great mini-update with the bug fixes. Even adding the kiss images is a big bonus in the grind to me.
As always good work Darkhound.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes