yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hmm... I'm on day 55 and look like no more new girl will show up. Maybe I have reached the limit (currently at 9). I have not seen Yvette, Faye, Jessica & Desire and a few others. Time to start a fresh new game I guess; Not that it's bother me much (just have to spend more time on grinding the stats again :'(). I only wish, there can be more girls available in one single playthrough in the future. Other than that Cheer! Now up I go for a fresh new playthrough :happyblush.

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry but how do I do get to Yvette and Amy's room for their date? I have the appointment but I can not find out how to get to their rooms.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
At what point in the beginning phases of the game are the other girls randomly selected?

Also, can we use the console to change the roster of girls - replace one by another? Sorry, can't stand Eva...
The new girl is chosen during the night between sunday and monday. I have used a save on sunday night right before sleeping and going into the next day multiple times until I got a higher tier girl. As for the second question, I as well would like to know the answer.

warped

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't gotten to see Amy she never arrived on the Island is there a bug? Everyone else is pretty much maxed.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
I'd like to be able to do a save before the first roster of girls is generated. That way I could try several attempts and get the right combo of girls without having to start from the very beginning... Thx!

Reactions: DeMarcus16

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I see it and I click on it but nothing happens. Is something wrong with my game you think?
For the Amy date, it says it's at 21:00 but you actually need to go into the schedule and click the icon 30 minutes before at 20:30. I was having the same problem and this worked for me.

Nov 26, 2017
Ok, this is the actual situation with mine girls XD (all stats maxed ofc):

Amy: pool sex, pool dildo, room sex, room fj, gym bj
Yvette: reception sex, maid dildo, night bj, night sex, room sex
Faye: gym tf, pool sex
Heather: gym tf
Eva: nothing
Jessica: nothing
Aly: nothing
Desire: nothing

I know there is a maid tf for desire and nothing from aly, but what about eva and jessica? I read you can trigger a tf with them, just how? :(
Wish I could switch Aly with Ivy tho!

Reactions: MonteChristo

ptrask

Oct 13, 2017
Ivy has a bj scene doing pull ups at the gym.

If you run on the beach when Faye is there you get a scene with Faye and aly comparing tits. No sex

Reactions: MonteChristo

Cobr4

Oct 13, 2017
I made Faye win the butt contest and she said that I should go to her room later. But nothing appeared in my schedule, hints?

Nov 26, 2017
Jessica will show you her boobs in the gym. Pec machine. I think she needs to be in the "bikini" not the skimpy bikini
understood, ty man!
well, I think there should be some hint for this kind of scene...
Does Eva have a scene too, or nothing? Last question, I promise XD

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes