darkness_eye

May 15, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.7.0 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.1.7.0 has been finished and it's now available for everyone.
The update from 0.1.6.3 to 0.1.7.0 has 381 new renders, videos and sound files.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.7.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.1.7.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!

PS: I've decided to upload both versions (windows and mac) in .zip format now, instead of the 7z format.

Happy playing
Darkhound

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
If you use the Poker Cheat in the console: g_cheats_enabled = 1
Then it shows you the winner, and all you need to do is Bet and Raise to wear down their money and not worry about learning Poker.
It works, but I still don't exactly know what to do. When I know the girl is the winner, should I click fold or something? Or is there something else I can do?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It works, but I still don't exactly know what to do. When I know the girl is the winner, should I click fold or something? Or is there something else I can do?
Since by your own admission you aren't that familiar with poker, the easiest thing to do is to fold and then click on the button for a 'new game'. A new hand will be dealt and you'll receive a new message at the top of the screen saying whether the girl won or the player won. If it says 'Player Wins' just bet and raise until you win the hand or the girl folds. Then click 'new game' again and repeat until you undress your opponent.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
did any1 extract and upload the cgs yet?
Can't remember the CG's ever being uploaded. Extract them yourself using unren.bat. Read the Guide and it will tell you the same thing. Also how to view the webp format.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So how do i get the Aly is the plane girl image in my in progress run where she was my plane girl? Even starting a new game I didn't get the image because she was the receptionist, I think. Is there some console command I can use?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Try sending her home and then bringing her back to the island in a few days. I got the her new arrival scene that way.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Did that twice in a row, got her new one instead of her second listed both times. I'll try for a bit and see if I can get the one that says she has to be the plane girl.
Edit- just tried five times, can't get her to show up with the blue dress instead of the new black one.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Figured out a workaround for now, just change the gameday to 1 or less during her arrival scene, then back after the scene has ended to make sure not to break anything else.

Can't say I'm a fan of an achievement that to get fairly, Aly has to be your plane girl and then get her arrival on the first day. Has to be a better way to handle that.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I found a lot of the new scenes, appointment, events, achievements, etc. were dependent on things happening or being seen beforehand. Some depend on out right luck. Nothing is perfect, but all in all I really like the latest release.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Very nice update, the M&M's twin are great, more body transformation stories.
Love the new Desire stuff.
One small thing, there is not yet the option to chance Miriam & Mercedes phone pictures :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Very nice update, the M&M's twin are great, more body transformation stories.
Love the new Desire stuff.
One small thing, there is not yet the option to chance Miriam & Mercedes phone pictures :)
Thanks. Glad you like the update.
For Mercedes, not much has been going on yet. But for Miriam, I simply forgot to add a new image. Also a dream image when you've done the scene on the watch tower. I will add it for 0.1.7.1.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Seems kind of a shame Miriam and Mercedes haven't figured out how to text yet. Maybe they will learn by 0.1.7.1.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
7 beta is out
Yep we know lol
Holiday Island 0.1.7.0 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.1.7.0 has been finished and it's now available for everyone.
The update from 0.1.6.3 to 0.1.7.0 has 381 new renders, videos and sound files.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.7.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.1.7.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!

PS: I've decided to upload both versions (windows and mac) in .zip format now, instead of the 7z format.

Happy playing
Darkhound

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes