junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Since I have restarted the game, around what day should Yumiko and the two new specials show up?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
It's already in the bug list. It will be fixed with 0.1.7.1.
It only happens when Aly is the plane girl and another girl has the arrival scene on day 0 or 1 as well.
There are no images missing. Just one "if" is missing. The game needs to check for aly, but it wasn't done.
I've already fixed it.
Thought it was just me, good to know.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I wish so badly for a log system to this game. The mobile phone version is incredibly clunky.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Day 12 for Yumiko, I guess it's dependent on Eva being on the island! Still waiting on the twins ( or should I say quads?)!!!

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
HI v0.1.7.0 beta + NE Companion addon v.8.3 (for 1.6.2) Android port 468 MB
-New game and save work, reception close up works.
-Backup old saves (/sdcard/Android/data/com.adeii.holiday.island/save), uninstall old 1.6.2 version, install new 1.7.0, restore saves.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
save 1.6.2?

Includes 100% for 16.2 and .1.7 plus a bunch of other extras.

So that Desire favor scene is kinda weird. If we are going to use favor to get the girls to do something, I don't think having to pass checks first and then having the protagonist have no input in what happens really works. He should be a bit more in charge of what's happening if they are repaying a favor. At the very least he should be asking for the favor and not have the girl offer the chance to redeem favor for whatever they feel like. As it is its just a normal scene but it costs something to finish. The poker scenes are a lot closer to what I think of when it comes to repaying a favor.

I do like the look of the new girls. The amount of body mod sidequests is getting kind of amazing.

It bothers me that we had such a good looking cosplay on Jessica only for it to be removed completely for the actual sex part. Cosplay is about the clothes or how they act so it really isn't cosplay sex without roleplay and/or the clothing still being on, and because the new animation system means we don't get any sex dialogue outside of the speed options at least let them keep some article of clothing on. Or maybe have a bit more dialogue before letting the animation system control the rest of the scene? Please?

Reactions: Stronsher

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well this sucks... I never had any bugs with this game at all, version after version has always 100% worked... whether its the normal one or compressed... this latest one has a few bugs for me... when you "walk" on the beach with any girl you see them surrounded by a black frame... and the picture frames on the room are black instead of displaying your old pictures... if you try putting in new ones, they still stay black...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well this sucks... I never had any bugs with this game at all, version after version has always 100% worked... whether its the normal one or compressed... this latest one has a few bugs for me... when you "walk" on the beach with any girl you see them surrounded by a black frame... and the picture frames on the room are black instead of displaying your old pictures... if you try putting in new ones, they still stay black...
That is strange. I didn't have any issues like that. Out of curiosity, how did you install the game? Everything in a new folder and just copied your old save folder under game, then delete the folder under AppData/Roaming/Renpy or did you copy and over write into your previously installed folder?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Bantry
I never overwrite, just grab the folder and run the exe since it reads my previous saves from the appdata folder anyway. I am using the compressed version this time.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Don't know. Like you, I always start with a fresh folder install. However, I copy my old save folder into the new game folder and delete the one under appdata and thus force the game to write a new folder under appdata. Probably doesn't matter either way, but that's how I do it. Maybe there is an issue with the compressed version.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

faerer

Oct 17, 2017
Can't seem to initiate the Desiree scene at her room at night, I've tried at all hours after the pool event and with all stats maxed. Don't know what I'm missing?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
First thing I notice when opening an old save from .1.6.2 to the newest version is that all 3 of my images in my room are replaced by black boxes. Additionally, when I go into the phone to try to re-do my photos, there is a big blue box where the red rectangle should be to select a portion of whichever image I want on the wall.

(Also posted to Patreon thread on bugs for this version)

EDIT: I originally downloaded the compressed version. When I downloaded the full version, everything was normal for those photos.

Last edited:

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Such a good game, such a boring sex scenes. From update to update only boring vanilla sex / blowjob. MC seems to be worried only about himself. No desire to please a girl. She sucked him? "Fine, see you later". Maybe sometime will it be his turn? Sorry to say this, but these are my impressions. I really like how the game is made, the sandbox and characters. But these sex scenes just bore me. Once again, I'm sorry.

Kronman987

Aug 22, 2017
Love the game... Can someone make an updated RENPY code list?
The one linked at the title page is a bit dated. Would be nice to have some new codes to play the game with.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can't seem to initiate the Desiree scene at her room at night, I've tried at all hours after the pool event and with all stats maxed. Don't know what I'm missing?
There is some luck involved. She has three sleepwear outfits and for me the event didn't trigger until I had seen all 3. I'd like to say third times the charm, but it was maybe my 5th or 6th attempt. Each time I replayed the entire pool scene, which of course you need her at the pool alone. Kind of involved, but eventually I got it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Love the game... Can someone make an updated RENPY code list?
The one linked at the title page is a bit dated. Would be nice to have some new codes to play the game with.
There haven't been any new codes added. Unless you are counting specific codes to fix some minor bugs (like some achievements not showing in your phone). Still all those bugs were fixed with the bugfix release (example 0.1.5.0 - bugfix release 0.1.5.3). 0.1.7.0 has no new codes that I am aware of so all the codes listed in the cheats of the first page or the Guide or Puppet Master's FAQ are the only ones you need.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone have an uncompressed Mega or torrent link?
Did you download from the OP or the developer's Patreon page? Either way, both are in ZIP format and need to be uncompressed. There was a 'compressed' version posted a page or two back, but that had reduced graphics, etc. to lower the file size. There have been reports of that version not being stable.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes