Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Please tell me the save path please
Would help immensely to know what kind of computer or device you are trying to play on. Then again you can always use the search box at the top right of the screen to search this thread and get an answer as it has been posted lots of times in the past.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Is there a way to cheat in poker. I was on the fence about it but the poker is killing it for me.
There are two different ways:

1º U can just scroll up when u loose a hand. If u scroll up enoght to get to the beggining of the hand u will get new cards.

2º U can use your phone (Hack section if im right) and create a cheat deck. With that deck u will be able to see the 5 cards in the middle so it will be much easier to win.

Also u can convine both methods to win even faster.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
There are two different ways:

1º U can just scroll up when u loose a hand. If u scroll up enoght to get to the beggining of the hand u will get new cards.

2º U can use your phone (Hack section if im right) and create a cheat deck. With that deck u will be able to see the 5 cards in the middle so it will be much easier to win.

Also u can convine both methods to win even faster.
Appreciate it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well this sucks... I never had any bugs with this game at all, version after version has always 100% worked... whether its the normal one or compressed... this latest one has a few bugs for me... when you "walk" on the beach with any girl you see them surrounded by a black frame... and the picture frames on the room are black instead of displaying your old pictures... if you try putting in new ones, they still stay black...
Do you use the compressed version or my original?

Bantry
I never overwrite, just grab the folder and run the exe since it reads my previous saves from the appdata folder anyway. I am using the compressed version this time.
Okay, 99.99% sure it's an issue with the compressed version and it doesn't happen with my original upload.

Cro

May 10, 2017
funny little bug, not sure if is known: Renee comes to your room for a toothbrush and you call the reception where... Renee answers :) Now that would be a nice fantasy.. 2 x Renee.

Reactions: Rythan25

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
funny little bug, not sure if is known: Renee comes to your room for a toothbrush and you call the reception where... Renee answers :) Now that would be a nice fantasy.. 2 x Renee.
From the code I can't see how that is possible without using cheats, since it is checked before the event is triggered.
if l_event_id == 5 and actions_left >= 10 and actions_left <= 19 and jobs.reception.id <> renee.id and renee in list_of_characters:
Do you remember at what time she visited?

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes