Heavyhand1

Jun 29, 2019
Desire's scene where she "repays the favor" never comes up for me at night after the pool scene. She's either just out of the shower, getting ready to go to the bar, or too tired. I'm at 100 favor with her so maybe its a bug.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is that a no? Cause I havn't really seen anything to really make me continue playing. There's just masturbation, big tits, and oral.
If 505 pages of a thread wasn't a indication, then I sure wish there was a Guide or FAQ that would answer these questions and maybe even include step by step instructions as to how to achieve said scenes.

Oh wait there is.

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
HI v0.1.7.0 beta + NE Companion addon v.8.3 (for 1.6.2) Android port 468 MB
-New game and save work, reception close up works.
-Backup old saves (/sdcard/Android/data/com.adeii.holiday.island/save), uninstall old 1.6.2 version, install new 1.7.0, restore saves.
Doesnt work for me :(

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
I hope we eveutally get an option with the girls, that will allow us to go to there room or invite them to ours just to have sex. Instead of having to do events.

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Guys, when I click on ''chat with the security guard'' this screen appears
sdsdasd.png

and this is happening...
ssssssss.png

I'm using Niceerotica Mod but i don't thik this affects.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Yes you have. I did that on purpose. C'mon - it takes just 2 seconds if you really want to cheat every time.
Is there a cheat code related to "Visit one of the girl's rooms"? I'd like to visit Jessica more often to knock out the "surprise visits" and also make sure I invite her to the bar for a hotshots game.

D

Deleted member 604239

Good... well, decent to good but it does seem to suffer from somewhat of a memory leak.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
PC Users with the Memory Leak
Are you running Windows 7?

PC Users without the Memory Leak

The developer is aware of the leak, but can't fix it because he can't duplicate it. We need to find the common denominator to find a cause.

One person said it was fixed by adding more memory.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
PC Users with the Memory Leak

PC Users without the Memory Leak

The developer is aware of the leak, but can't fix it because he can't duplicate it. We need to find the common denominator to find a cause.

One person said it was fixed by adding more memory.
Also worth considering is whether they are running x32 bit or x64 bit Windows whatever version. x32 bit can read no more than 4 gb of RAM and Windows takes up at least 2 gb. Doesn't matter how much RAM you have installed. x64bit Windows can read ALL of the RAM installed.

Look under 'Settings' 'System' 'About' to find out what your computer has. See example below.

About.PNG

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes