D

Deleted member 604239

Solus Linux here, on a 64 bit machine too. This seems to be the only Ren'py game I've tried that seems to suffer from a memory leek issue so I don't blame him for not being able to duplicate the issue. Then again, this is one of only a handful of Ren'py games that isn't a visual novel, so I doubt it's going to be an easy to find but, this is "novel" territory.

Edit. if it's fixed by adding more memory that means the game won't purge unused but loaded files from memory until it reaches a certain threshold and that threshold is noticeable on machines that have less memory then what the dev has. That or the people that claim it's fixed never play for long enough for the "more" memory they added to end up filled as well.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Windows 7 with 64 bit Operating System with 4 GB of RAM, and I have the memory leak.

The game shuts down about every 45 minutes. I keep Windows Task Manager open and check the memory usage. When it hits 95%, I save, shut down the game and reopen it.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
PC Users with the Memory Leak
Are you running Windows 7?

PC Users without the Memory Leak
Are you running Windows 7?

The developer is aware of the leak, but can't fix it because he can't duplicate it. We need to find the common denominator to find a cause.

One person said it was fixed by adding more memory.
Windows 7

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It can now be revealed that this was going to be Mercedes' security uniform, but alas, the material wasn't stretchy enough to contain her voluptuous figure.

wallpaper-37151.png

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
For the life of me I cannot get Miriam's offer to show her legs/butt/breasts a third time. I got it to trigger twice in a row and chose legs and butt, but I cannot get it to trigger a 3rd time to complete the set.

EDIT: Aaannnnddd just got it. No idea what I did differently after like 15 attempts.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For the life of me I cannot get Miriam's offer to show her legs/butt/breasts a third time. I got it to trigger twice in a row and chose legs and butt, but I cannot get it to trigger a 3rd time to complete the set.
You're missing something, but I can't say specifically what. I know not much help. It took me multiple tries to get it just right, so you're not alone. Another reason to create a save point before interacting with the girls(s).

Reactions: EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
You're missing something, but I can't say specifically what. I know not much help. It took me multiple tries to get it just right, so you're not alone. Another reason to create a save point before interacting with the girls(s).
The only thing I can think of is that, I think, I chose not to ogle her butt when I arrived. I think. I could be wrong. I should've scrolled back to see what I'd done. But I could've sworn I didn't choose that option the first two times.

Onto the next challenge: Trying to get the Jessica achievement where her bikini comes off when she jumps into the pool. I've basically given up for today with the Desire achievement of getting a reward at night after the pool scene. I've tried at least 15 times today to no avail. I've noticed that if I save right before visiting her that the outfit truly is randomized, but I've yet to succeed in getting anything from her at that time; she always says she's sleepy.

EDIT: LOL Just got the Jessica one, too. Saved with her alone at the pool and tried maybe 6 times in a row to start the pool play scene, and eventually got it to trigger.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Windows 7 x64. 16GB. No memory leak. Never had it in earlier versions or other Ren'Py games.

I am still wondering about maxumum training per week.
Jennifer says 3-4 sessions should be the maximum to be most effective, but in the files I can't see a penalty if you would train more.
Nevermind. I found it.
There are trainings_week and train_points.
Looking at it, it seems that 3 sessions is enough.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The only thing I can think of is that, I think, I chose not to ogle her butt when I arrived. I think. I could be wrong. I should've scrolled back to see what I'd done. But I could've sworn I didn't choose that option the first two times.

Onto the next challenge: Trying to get the Jessica achievement where her bikini comes off when she jumps into the pool. I've basically given up for today with the Desire achievement of getting a reward at night after the pool scene. I've tried at least 15 times today to no avail. I've noticed that if I save right before visiting her that the outfit truly is randomized, but I've yet to succeed in getting anything from her at that time; she always says she's sleepy.

EDIT: LOL Just got the Jessica one, too. Saved with her alone at the pool and tried maybe 6 times in a row to start the pool play scene, and eventually got it to trigger.
Yes, you have to ogle her butt and then make some noise so she asks if you were staring.
Not sure it is needed, but I repeated the Desire pool scene each time before attempting to visit her late night after the bar closed. Might even have waited a day, meaning did the pool scene one day, skipped that night and then visited the next night without repeating the pool scene. I just recall it took multiple tries to get the right sleepwear.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Ohh thank you in happy space and beyond for bringin' this game to us! It flew directly up to my all-time favs, along with BADIK, DeLuca Family etc.

The insane thing is that after seeing only the first few girls, I was already intrigued by this game! And the fact it's so customizable is just brilliant. Everything, even the figures of the girls! Lovin' it!

Can only support you through Patreon, but at least that's something, for sure.

Now, back to the game! Hehe.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
I think that I found a bug in this version. After achieve the sex scene with the lifeguard girl on the lifeguard tower, the game UI disappears. It keeps does that any time you try to replicate the scene. If you save and restart, the UI appears again.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
darkhound1 I found a couple of minor graphical errors, I couldnt see that these had been reported before but if they are, Oh well.
This line should be spoken by receptionist Holiday Island 07_07_2019 06_25_00 - Copy.png

Brenda isn't on the Island Holiday Island 07_07_2019 04_46_45.png

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

For the lifeguard stuff, it mentions in the achievement that the beach needs to be not very crowded or something. So I think whether she shows off is based on how many people are on the beach. She won't even talk to you at 3+, but 1 or 2 might be needed to get some of her stuff. No one can be there for the tower stuff though.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Cant get past the Yvette dinner scene on the compressed version.
Mentione numerous times already that the compressed version isn't stable and/or has issues. The compressed version is NOT supported by the developer, play at your own risk.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes