Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have been searching but can't find an answer to my question. Is there a natural way to reduce a girl's love? Ie as opposed to cheating it. There doesn't seem to be an event that consistenly does that.
not interacting with her for many days should lower it, even more when you are intimate with others in front of her.if i´m wrong the dev may speak up please :)
Not the developer, but the way kaneeden described should work perfectly, as around 23:30 every night/motning messages appear at the top os screen like <Amy's Love has decreased X points>. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to lower a girl's love for you. :unsure:

Reactions: zapallbugs

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I have been searching but can't find an answer to my question. Is there a natural way to reduce a girl's love? Ie as opposed to cheating it. There doesn't seem to be an event that consistenly does that.
Just don't interact with a girl for a day. Her love will fall by 4-10 points per day, eventually ending pretty low. I don't think you can get it to 0, but you can at least get it to a point where they don't send texts and you can't pass any love events.

Reactions: imzahai

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Not the developer, but the way kaneeden described should work perfectly, as around 23:30 every night/motning messages appear at the top os screen like <Amy's Love has decreased X points>. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to lower a girl's love for you. :unsure:
For Fayes weightlifting scene. That requires love < 75. Of course it can be cheated, but I hate cheating and try to play games without any cheating (apart from save/load) unless absolutely necessary. I will try not interacting, but that will lower all stats of a girl. That's why I was looking for an event to lower only love. There doesn't seem to be such an event.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am playing the gym shower scene with Eva and it ends strangely. First picture, middle of the dialog, next picture, we're back in the main gym room with others girls. Attached save is at the point of the first screen. This is 1.7.2. I don't see something like this in the known bug list on Patreon.

Reactions: UraN82

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am playing the gym shower scene with Eva and it ends strangely. First picture, middle of the dialog, next picture, we're back in the main gym room with others girls. Attached save is at the point of the first screen. This is 1.7.2. I don't see something like this in the known bug list on Patreon.
Did you know there are actually three (3) scenarios for Eva in the shower? Have you seen all three? Tried different stats for you and/or her? Can't say for certain, but you may have only seen the second and not reached the third scene which starts like the second but ends differently.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Did you know there are actually three (3) scenarios for Eva in the shower? Have you seen all three? Tried different stats for you and/or her? Can't say for certain, but you may have only seen the second and not reached the third scene which starts like the second but ends differently.
Yes, I am aware of that. This one is the last to collect for Eva and it is the game scenario (and the MC already lost it at this point). What I am querying is that the scene ends in the middle of the dialog with no exit screen with something like bye. The 'you think so? ' remark on screen 1 makes me expect at least some reply before the scene ends.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yes, I am aware of that. This one is the last to collect for Eva and it is the game scenario (and the MC already lost it at this point). What I am querying is that the scene ends in the middle of the dialog with no exit screen with something like bye. The 'you think so? ' remark on screen 1 makes me expect at least some reply before the scene ends.
If you get a hard on, you lose and drop out.
Graceful exit involves winning.

An exit upon losing without dropping out would involve something along the lines of launching the (now) empty shower room ex. /locations/loc_workout_shower_empty2.webp (the one used in most exists) and some text reflecting upon "damn I got hard and lost". But that does not exist afaik.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If you get a hard on, you lose and drop out.
Graceful exit involves winning.

An exit upon losing without dropping out would involve something along the lines of launching the (now) empty shower room

ex. /locations/loc_workout_shower_empty2.webp and some text reflecting upon "damn I got hard and lost". But that does not exist afaik.
Ok, so what looks like a discontinuity in the dialog is in fact design. Onwards to the third scenario where the MC wins.

Reactions: imzahai and Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, so what looks like a discontinuity in the dialog is in fact design. Onwards to the third scenario where the MC wins.
Seems so yes.

The issue is likely that only Eva has a sexy version.
So the normal version has transitions but the sexy version do not.

As Darkhound tend to add and smooth out transitions, not cut them off, an perhaps not unreasonable assumption would be that time simply prevented implementation or it was forgotten somewhere, leaving the current in operation for now.

edit : Ok. I need to type faster and edit less. And hi Darkhound.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
You're right, some part of the dialogue is missing. Don't know why that escaped my notice.
The losing part is missing. I'll fix that for the next version.

EDIT: Here is a correction that will be added with 0.1.7.3:
The label "pl_action_shower_workout_tease_eva_lost" is called whenever you get a hard-on before she gets physical.

Python:
    label pl_action_shower_workout_tease_eva_lost:
    char1.talk "I knew you'd get hard from watching me!"
    char1.talk "You've lost our bet. *smirks*"
    char1.talk "Which means you leave the shower first. Like right now. *smiles*"
    pause 0.4
    pl "Ummm... We didn't agree on that."
    char1.talk "Come on, don't act like a bad loser [char1.fname]."
    "Reluctantly you agree..."
    pause 0.4
    pl "Okay."
    scene image("locations/loc_workout_shower_empty2.webp") with dissolve:
        zoom 0.667
    "You grab your towel, dry yourself off, dress and head back to the main gym area."
    return "nothing"
edit : Ok. I need to type faster and edit less. And hi Darkhound.
Hi to you too :)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
For Fayes weightlifting scene. That requires love < 75. Of course it can be cheated, but I hate cheating and try to play games without any cheating (apart from save/load) unless absolutely necessary. I will try not interacting, but that will lower all stats of a girl. That's why I was looking for an event to lower only love. There doesn't seem to be such an event.
I will check that scene. It's not supposed to be like that, but it's possible that there are still some scenes where you don't have the alternative option available when your or her stats are too high. Sometimes it's hard to get around the check, but I will see what I can do.

I do not have a folder /images/ in the archive. The version number does not change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not what I meant. I know what's inside my own zip file :)
I asked if you extracted the original "archive.rpa" file and now have all the images in your game folder. It's either this, or you did not extract the zip archive to the right place.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I do not have a folder /images/ in the archive. The version number does not change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly what I said, all images are extracted in the image and gui folder. That's why you see the wrong image.
If the main archive is unpacked, you need to unpack the update archive as well. The game should run like it is as well, but you might get some wrong or old images.

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
Exactly what I said, all images are extracted in the image and gui folder. That's why you see the wrong image.
If the main archive is unpacked, you need to unpack the update archive as well. The game should run like it is as well, but you might get some wrong or old images.
Strange, that's how I do it. But the version number remains the same. :confused:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Use one folder for a standard installation and patches ( no unren or files extraction ) and one folder for messing around.
That's what I do now after unattended results with patching a game after extracting the files.

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
Use one folder for a standard installation and patches ( no unren or files extraction ) and one folder for messing around.
That's what I do now after unattended results with patching a game after extracting the files.
1.I unpack the archive 0.1.7.2 and get the folder /game/.
2.I copy the /game/ folder and paste it into the folder where installed the full game, with overwrite all files when asked.
Is that right ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, I can not do the scenes of the shower, they always get annoyed, what is missing?
If there is a sign on the door saying 'Girls Showering' they will always get annoyed. Wait until you find them in the shower without the sign having been posted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: brianiac
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes