Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Tried 7-8 times. The version number does not change. :confused:
unzip the game from the main link
unzip patch 0.1.7.2 from the patch link
copy the "game" folder from where you unzipped patch 0.1.7.2 to where you unzipped the game from the main link and overwrites files when asked.

Is that what or how you did ?

Reactions: imzahai

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
unzip the game from the main link
unzip patch 0.1.7.2 from the patch link
copy the "game" folder from where you unzipped patch 0.1.7.2 to where you unzipped the game from the main link and overwrites files when asked.

Is that what or how you did ?

View attachment 348202
Yes. I also tried downloading from Patreon. The result is the same. What a mystery...

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well since I started the whole not showing 1.7.2 thing originally.
Just to explain it a bit more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
MonsieurX
Thanks for the help, but I'll wait for the next update.
You still misunderstood. Extracting the images and using unzip to open the zip files are not the same thing.
If you get the original game version, not the compressed version and unzip it into a NEW folder, you won't have a folder named images or gui. These 2 folders come from extracting the file named archive.rpa with a tool named unren. Probably done like that in the compressed version of the game.
The image used on the main screen, the one with the version number is inside the archives (archive.rpa and archive_0172.rpa). The image has the same name in both archives. The game engine logic is using the one from the patch and displays it. But if you have the image directly in the gui folder, the game will always use that one and ignore the newer one from archive_172.rpa.
I hope this makes it clear now. Cost me another 15 minutes of precious lifetime typing this on my phone ;)
If you want to extract the rpa archives, you need to copy all folders inside and overwrite everything in your game folder. If you do that, it will work 100% sure as well. If you still don't see the correct version number, you did something wrong.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thats 3 in a row within 3 mins of each other for the same thing.
I am going to need an 'Darkhound is typing a post about the same topic' detector :)

Could it come with an Samatha or Oliva interface and cost HI credits? :D

Last edited:

azzamandoo

Jan 4, 2018
Still loving this game and a great addition to the gang with the twins, I'd like to see some of the girls playing volley ball on the beach. That'd make for some good scenes. Great work Darkhound

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I've searched for this error in previous posts and on Darkhound's Patreon page.
Updated to 1.7.2 extracting into file. Went to visit Amy @ receptionist desk (she is in her skimpy outfit at this point). and got the poster view of Miriam, Mercedes, and combined. However, Amy's image is still in these views. Anyone else have this issue? Not really a big deal just a small glitch.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I have a question. There is a appointment when Aly invites you to her room to model a swimsuit that Jennifer designed. I have done this 4 times with various outcomes. It seems, that if you are not aroused by her posing, Aly is disappointed. If you have to stop during the photo shoot due to too much lust she seems to approve.

When MC goes back to his room, he says, something to the effect of If I try that again it may go further.

Am I missing something or is there a scene if you do it just right with the amount of Lust?

I would appreciate it greatly if someone could shed some light on this task.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have a question. There is a appointment when Aly invites you to her room to model a swimsuit that Jennifer designed. I have done this 4 times with various outcomes. It seems, that if you are not aroused by her posing, Aly is disappointed. If you have to stop during the photo shoot due to too much lust she seems to approve.

When MC goes back to his room, he says, something to the effect of If I try that again it may go further.

Am I missing something or is there a scene if you do it just right with the amount of Lust?

I would appreciate it greatly if someone could shed some light on this task.

Thank you.
If you are hoping for more with Aly, like sex, groping, oral, etc. it ain't goiung to happen. At least not as the game is now. Perhaps in the future the developer may expand the scene, but with so many other scenes/quests on the agenda, it is doubtful we'll see anything added this year with regards to that scene/event.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've searched for this error in previous posts and on Darkhound's Patreon page.
Updated to 1.7.2 extracting into file. Went to visit Amy @ receptionist desk (she is in her skimpy outfit at this point). and got the poster view of Miriam, Mercedes, and combined. However, Amy's image is still in these views. Anyone else have this issue? Not really a big deal just a small glitch.
You should search harder :)
From my patreon page:
Bug fixes
In certain cicumstances during the Miriam and Mercedes poster scene, the recpetionist overlay image was still shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3

Reactions: imzahai and Bantry

Swoosh2289

Oct 30, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked already numerous times, so could someone kindly link me a post/status update for the Mod and when/if it will be updated for 1.7.2? Thanks!

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
You should search harder :)
From my patreon page:
Bug fixes
In certain cicumstances during the Miriam and Mercedes poster scene, the recpetionist overlay image was still shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.3
Thank you - really enjoy this game and your continuous to improve.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I'm sure this has been asked already numerous times, so could someone kindly link me a post/status update for the Mod and when/if it will be updated for 1.7.2? Thanks!
um... it IS already updated to 1.7.2 ... there is a link on the OP and a few more to the patch within this thread....

Swoosh2289

Oct 30, 2017
um... it IS already updated to 1.7.2 ... there is a link on the OP and a few more to the patch within this thread....
I know the game is updated. I have it and the patch. I meant the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod. The link in OP takes to the mod page which is still only updated to 1.6. There's nothing there mentioning when the updated mod will be ready so I decided to post here

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I know the game is updated. I have it and the patch. I meant the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod. The link in OP takes to the mod page which is still only updated to 1.6. There's nothing there mentioning when the updated mod will be ready so I decided to post here
it would be better to ask in the mod thread. there's a post from the modder on the next to last page of the thread ... you searched a lot ...

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry and imzahai
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes