flocka

Jun 20, 2018
I have the quest to raise Amy's love to at least 30 and then visit her in her room. I have her love at 35 but nothing ever happens when I visit her room. Either she's not there or we just say hi and bye.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have the quest to raise Amy's love to at least 30 and then visit her in her room. I have her love at 35 but nothing ever happens when I visit her room. Either she's not there or we just say hi and bye.
I apologize for not remembering the game's details completely. Could you maybe attach a screen shot of the quest? Also, have you done anything else with Amy like train or workout together?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yeah did the 4 workouts

View attachment 498696
Well that doesn't say anything about visiting Amy's room. However, if that is a requirement, then I would suggest, if you haven't already, vary the times you visit. Generally after dinner before the nightbar opens seems like a good time. You're trying to trigger the other quests, like getting her workout clothes, arm wrestling, protein shakes and massages.

Reactions: imzahai

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well that doesn't say anything about visiting Amy's room. However, if that is a requirement, then I would suggest, if you haven't already, vary the times you visit. Generally after dinner before the nightbar opens seems like a good time. You're trying to trigger the other quests, like getting her workout clothes, arm wrestling, protein shakes and massages.
I have changed the text to make it clearer:
"Raise Amy's love to at least 30, then catch her in her room when she just took a shower to get the next sub quest."
Where can i find or who can i talk to?
Did you not see the posts right above yours?

"Raise Amy's love to at least 30, then catch her in her room when she just took a shower to get the next sub quest."

Generally after dinner before the nightbar opens seems like a good time.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
You activate the display of those quest clues by passing your mouse over the main quest header line which is in white (I think if I am recalling that correctly). The second subquest is about getting Amy a better workout suit for workouts in her room.

Visiting Amy at her room at the right time interval is what launches that subquest. It is how this thing operates. Often events and actions are pre-requisites that trigger other events and actions. Talking with Amy at the right time prompts her to bring up the new workout suit request which launches the subquest. There are other components of the subquest that you will be required to complete to finally get the workout suit then you have to find an appropriate time to give it to her. The clues should all be nebulously vague but good enough to guide you along this thing. Its a bit like a treasure hunt.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Think I finally hit a situation. With Faye as doctor, I just brought Natasha on the island so I went to Faye to get her implant quest. It was a 3 enhanced EH vials quest which displayed in the doctor's office but did not show up on the active quest list on the phone. I went back to the doc to inquire on the subdermal implant encryptions and she said I had them all or had a quest active(referring obviously to Natasha). However, no way to trade the vials to Faye for the encryption. I can give the 3 EH vials to Faye for which she gives me a list of things I can trade it for, none of which relates to Natasha's implant code.

Basically I'm stuck. I guess I will try to dump off these 3 vials and see if I can collect another 3 and reset something.

I should note that I made the Natasha implant agreement with Faye, immediately went to my room and filled 3 EH vials like a good soldier and the doc's office was still open so I went back. I suppose I can try cycling through to tomorrow and see if that will set up the EH vials trade.

Regardless, da stimmt etwas nicht(something is wrong here).

addendum: thought I would go check the decryptor just to see if Natasha was there even though I never got to trade the 3 EH vials for her code. Yep. I am decrypting her implant to level 2 right now. Forgot to page to the end of the completed quest list and it does show Natasha's quest as complete but I still have my 3 EH vials. I never got an acknowlegement from Faye for 3 vials in trade. Thought maybe I already had 3 filled but I don't think I did. I'm be confuserated.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Think I finally hit a situation. With Faye as doctor, I just brought Natasha on the island so I went to Faye to get her implant quest. It was a 3 enhanced EH vials quest which displayed in the doctor's office but did not show up on the active quest list on the phone. I went back to the doc to inquire on the subdermal implant encryptions and she said I had them all or had a quest active(referring obviously to Natasha). However, no way to trade the vials to Faye for the encryption. I can give the 3 EH vials to Faye for which she gives me a list of things I can trade it for, none of which relates to Natasha's implant code.

Basically I'm stuck. I guess I will try to dump off these 3 vials and see if I can collect another 3 and reset something.

I should note that I made the Natasha implant agreement with Faye, immediately went to my room and filled 3 EH vials like a good soldier and the doc's office was still open so I went back. I suppose I can try cycling through to tomorrow and see if that will set up the EH vials trade.

Regardless, da stimmt etwas nicht(something is wrong here).

addendum: thought I would go check the decryptor just to see if Natasha was there even though I never got to trade the 3 EH vials for her code. Yep. I am decrypting her implant to level 2 right now. Forgot to page to the end of the completed quest list and it does show Natasha's quest as complete but I still have my 3 EH vials. I never got an acknowlegement from Faye for 3 vials in trade. Thought maybe I already had 3 filled but I don't think I did. I'm be confuserated.
It probably won't make any difference, but you could always try replacing Faye as your doctor with someone else and see what happens.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Caught another angle on the problem related to Faye as doctor and trading 3 EH vials for a blue pill. This time had nothing to do with the decrypt quest but I suspect this problem is what upset the quest. I can ignore this exception and continue so I dumped the log into a notepad file so I could throw it on here. I am being able to get Natasha decrypted in spite of whatever this bug is. This is the first time I have tried this in 1.9.1 and trading vials for blue pills worked in 1.9 so it appears to have been introduced with the new revision(just guessing).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_doctor.rpy", line 376, in <module>
TypeError: 'tuple' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1009, in script call
���/�������\���?���o���?����0!�7�a�.L
File "game/loc_doctor.rpyc", line 376, in script
S�u��N��eu6^;]��W!B��S�����jxet����]+d�_� 22�Bv�w�.;������N*��G����mLp�+����A�3��_L��6�
S�u��N��eu6^;]��W!B��S�����jxet����]+d�_� 22�Bv�w�.;������N*��G����mLp�+����A�3��_L��6�
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Linux-4.15.0-66-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.1
Sun Dec 29 13:00:35 2019

I can't say whether it did succeed in increasing my blue pill inventory or not due to this error because I don't know how many I had before this happened.

addendum: The above happened coming in from a fresh game save. I checked my vial inventory and the 3 EH vials are still there so the trade did not succeed. I can try trading them for something other than the blue pill maybe and see if it is specific to that one task. Nope. Won't trade them for favor either or a green pill. I did'nt try every option in the list but I see a trend here.

Good luck.

On a somewhat related subject, it would be nice to know at any particular time who the doctor, receptionist, masseuse/s and room service girls are in some single, convenient display location. All but the room service girl would "relatively" easy to just put on the location panel when you mouse over the reception desk, doctor's office and massage station. Right now we get no identification doing that. The room service girl doesn't have one designated location so thats a different deal.

I, for one, would also like to know who the heck is banging on my door at various somewhat random hours. Sometimes I am not in the mood to deal with these intrusions if I am in my room. Maybe the girl could announce who she is and why she is at my door in some simple statement so I can decide.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem_Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I, for one, would also like to know who the heck is banging on my door at various somewhat random hours. Sometimes I am not in the mood to deal with these intrusions if I am in my room. Maybe the girl could announce who she is and why she is at my door in some simple statement so I can decide.
Does your mouse have a wheel? Just 'rollback' and ignore the knock. Lot easier than having the developer add more stuff that really isn't needed to the game. Just my opinion, but I'd rather he work on almost anything other than that to be added to the next update.

Reactions: Monsieur X

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Caught another angle on the problem related to Faye as doctor and trading 3 EH vials for a blue pill. This time had nothing to do with the decrypt quest but I suspect this problem is what upset the quest. I can ignore this exception and continue so I dumped the log into a notepad file so I could throw it on here. I am being able to get Natasha decrypted in spite of whatever this bug is. This is the first time I have tried this in 1.9.1 and trading vials for blue pills worked in 1.9 so it appears to have been introduced with the new revision(just guessing).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/media/machiaveli/63 GB Thumb Drive2/Prv/anime/Holiday Isle 1.9/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Linux-4.15.0-66-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.1
Sun Dec 29 13:00:35 2019

I can't say whether it did succeed in increasing my blue pill inventory or not due to this error because I don't know how many I had before this happened.

addendum: The above happened coming in from a fresh game save. I checked my vial inventory and the 3 EH vials are still there so the trade did not succeed. I can try trading them for something other than the blue pill maybe and see if it is specific to that one task. Nope. Won't trade them for favor either or a green pill. I did'nt try every option in the list but I see a trend here.

Good luck.

On a somewhat related subject, it would be nice to know at any particular time who the doctor, receptionist, masseuse/s and room service girls are in some single, convenient display location. All but the room service girl would "relatively" easy to just put on the location panel when you mouse over the reception desk, doctor's office and massage station. Right now we get no identification doing that. The room service girl doesn't have one designated location so thats a different deal.

"Not in the mood"?!? Are you Skyping with your Grandmother or something? Because that's the only way I'd be annoyed if a beautiful girl knocked on my door and might want to "Bang"... ;)

Reactions: MrHHH and junior366
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes