Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
mike234
Bantry
Judging from your posts, you don't have a full save.
As a gift, here is the latest saved game files from jikorde:
Actual I have pages and pages of saves. But, as I and others have repeatedly stated, using a 'Full' save means you will not have access to see the non-repeatable scenes/appointments/events. If one doesn't want to play the game and enjoy what darkhound1 has created, they should just use unren.bat to unlock all the renders and animations.

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
HI EVERYONE I NEED SOME HELP
WHEN I MEET AMY AT THE DINNER EVENT AT THE END THIS MESSAGE APPEARS ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
���$�z��xV�l��0_6'�o���B�����9~�a-��Q2hw�̬�����
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 450, in script
[�Q���
File "C:\Program Files\Darkhound\Holiday Island V0.1.5.1 - Worldofpcgames\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Program Files\Darkhound\Holiday Island V0.1.5.1 - Worldofpcgames\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Wed Dec 25 13:51:37 2019

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
HI EVERYONE I NEED SOME HELP
WHEN I MEET AMY AT THE DINNER EVENT AT THE END THIS MESSAGE APPEARS ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
���$�z��xV�l��0_6'�o���B�����9~�a-��Q2hw�̬�����
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 450, in script
[�Q���
File "C:\Program Files\Darkhound\Holiday Island V0.1.5.1 - Worldofpcgames\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Program Files\Darkhound\Holiday Island V0.1.5.1 - Worldofpcgames\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Wed Dec 25 13:51:37 2019
No need to shout (using CAPITALS is considered shouting). Your tracebacks says it all:
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
You are running a really old version. We are currently up to 0.1.9.1. I expect not many people are inclined to help you debug a really ancient version. Look at the OP for downloading current version and see if that makes the error go away.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
download version 1.9.1, I open the game, but I can't start or load the game, it doesn't let me go anywhere else, preferences, nothing. And I can't go out
You said you downloaded 0.1.9.1. Just to make sure we're on the same page, you did first download 0.1.9.0 and then the update to 0.1.9.1 correct? From the developer's Patreon page:

This is an update for the version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC and MAC only) and a full version for android.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:
Read more about it here:

Reactions: Puppet Master

inyourface

May 30, 2017
You said you downloaded 0.1.9.1. Just to make sure we're on the same page, you did first download 0.1.9.0 and then the update to 0.1.9.1 correct? From the developer's Patreon page:

This is an update for the version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC and MAC only) and a full version for android.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:
Read more about it here:
I played version 1.9.0 halfway, then download the patch and when I installed it in the game I could not do anything else, even to remove the game I have to use the task manager, no button works.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I will wait until a new update and start again, I lost all my saved.
Me thinks you might have installed the 0.1.9.1 update incorrectly. Installing it would not have caused you to lose any saves unless you purposely deleted the game folder of 0.1.9.0. Additionally, there is also a copy of your saves, which can be found under C:|users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Island-########. So again, unless you purposely deleted folders or wiped you hard drive, there is a good chance they are still available.

Reactions: junior366

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
OK, first off, I know that the questions about the orange dress (and your soft side) have been asked and I have searched the forum. My question is, what initiates this step of the quest. I have the quest hint "You might want to ask Alice". I know that Jennifer is the fashion designer on the island. However, since beating Amy at arm wrestling, she has not mentioned dresses or flowers and talking to Alice (anywhere), Jennifer (gym or bar), and Amy (anywhere) have not led to any mention of flowers or dresses, I feel that I'm missing some trigger event.
me too((

Reactions: brianiac

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Me thinks you might have installed the 0.1.9.1 update incorrectly. Installing it would not have caused you to lose any saves unless you purposely deleted the game folder of 0.1.9.0. Additionally, there is also a copy of your saves, which can be found under C:|users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Island-########. So again, unless you purposely deleted folders or wiped you hard drive, there is a good chance they are still available.
by saying that I lost my saves, it's because I completely deleted the game, until there is a new update

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I know I shouldn't be asking this but is there a sex scene in the game? I've got some of the girls at 100 affection, 50+ lust, 50+ love and I don't know how if those scenes even exist.
Uh... yes... all over the place. You just about trip at the beach or the pool and fall into one.
Now you've got me wondering how you got to those scores without finding one.
And did you look at the phone hints at all?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes