Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Okay, so in preferences I chose a different resolution because the application was going a little out of bound on my laptop.
Now each time I launch, the window is smaller than I want it to be, on top of that I can't edit my preferences anymore (every time I choose the option the game freezes and gives a "could not set video mode error" in the traceback.txt). I can't load saves or do anything. I tried doing a fresh install and nada. What to do now?
Try the resolution fix :

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
dont use 1600x900 resolution.
That can maybe help but I think it's more a renpy issue with how the pictures are made(I'm super vague here, I dont know shit but that was one of the reason in another game, The Tyrant, I got a 2 Go dedicated GC, that should be enough, hence why I think it's a renpy thing, a matter of version maybe).

I play at 1600x900 and since Dark added the mem purge I don't crash for lack of memory anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I may be in the minority, but those are all elements that make the game fun for me to play. There are enough games out there to play where it is simply a matter of going from point A to point B.
I agree. darkhound1 has included a great variety of interactions:

- Easily repeatable (with a minimum of requirements) events: hugging/kissing/groping, play in pool, exercise room, night bar (many of which change based on outfit)

- Common random (from just walking around) events: lotion, maid service, door "accidentally" left open while showering

- Less common random events: meeting people in the halls and elevator

- Timed events: beach yoga, hot shots, wet t-shirt competition

- minor skill events: poker

- one time events: quests to solve mysteries

As much as I enjoy the "point A to point B" games when they are updated, once I've arrived at the end, I never go back to them. Only Holiday Island keeps me coming back again and again.

Edit: and the "command line cheating" is a great feature. It makes me want to run out and learn the Python programming language just so I can cheat more!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes