Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

Happy new year everyone!
I hope you all made it without any accidents and not too much of a headache :)
I'm still mostly rendering and not writing or coding much the last days. That's the reason why it has been so quiete in the development news post.
Joy will get a lot of new renders in different clothes. All in her office.
You will be able to talk to her and she will give you mini quests for one girl or another, in exchange for company favor.
So this will be a new way to "earn" company favor and have some fun with Joy and the girls while you're at it.
Most of Joy's clothes will be business outfits of some sort, but not all of them. Right now there are renders for 5 sets of clothes for Joy with 3 business outfits, one special business outfit and a workout outfit.
It will be some time before I have implemented the scene, because I want it to have the following features:
  • easily expandable with new clothes options
  • semi random automatic clothes selection circulation through all of them before they are repeated
  • a scene with basically generic text elements without it getting boring or repetitive and not sounding too generic
  • variable (number of) images in the scene which could be different for different clothes, so longer and shorter scenes are possible
  • support of special parts inside the scene
I hope you enjoy the preview.
All the best for your start into 2020!
Darkhound
Jennifer Aniston in "Mean Bosses"; Just sayin'. ;)

Jan 3, 2020
I wish I had you in this game. Who agrees, please, like a thumbs up. If you do not agree on something be respectful and tell me why :)

The first thing I want to recommend would be greater attention to other languages such as Portuguese and Spanish. Another thing I noticed was that there are very few "animated scenes" containing sex. I realize that not all "animated scenes" have an angle and speed adjustment, I think it would be a good idea to add more animated scenes with angle and speed adjustments or even let the player choose a position that suits them. Another thing that bothered me a bit was the excessive dialogue, I believe that, with all due respect, makes the game boring and unattractive. Another very important thing was the lack of female voice, especially in the sex scenes (in this case, I mean the lack of moans in audio format, requests for more and more pleasure from the women in the sex scene in question ect .)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Your expectations are a bit too high :)
This is a one man work as his spare time, stuff like translations is up to whom wants to do it.
Dialogues are one of the funny parts of the game (not all of them but still ).

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020
Your expectations are a bit too high :)
This is a one man work as his spare time, stuff like translations is up to whom wants to do it.
Dialogues are one of the funny parts of the game (not all of them but still ).
I think putting more languages in the game, as hard as it would be, would be a very good thing to play (because not everyone speaks English). That's what I think, besides how I know that dialogs are funny if not can i speak english? And also do not have to google translator to do the translation service?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all, just finished every bit of content from v0.1.9.1, awesome work as always, darkhound1 ! (And I can's state hard enough how much the newly streamlined SMS system has improved my gaming experience <3 )

I've found only one minor issue (apart from those already announced in the upcoming 9.2 fix), and sorry if this has already been reported but the search bar didn't bring up anything about it.
It's still SMS-related, mind you, but it's just about Joy's messages: out of the 3 potential images she can send, she only sends the one triggered by accessing the new room, never the other random two.
There is also Yumiko's game stopping after just a couple of guessing rounds, but personally I don't really mind that, since the images are not unique.

Can't wait for more Joy's stuff, btw, the preview looks GREAT :D

Reactions: brianiac

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I think putting more languages in the game, as hard as it would be, would be a very good thing to play (because not everyone speaks English). That's what I think, besides how I know that dialogs are funny if not can i speak english? And also do not have to google translator to do the translation service?
Have you ever tried one of those machine translated, Russian-English games?
It creates a whole new language.
Try it yourself. Take a few lines of text from the game and machine translate it in your native language.

• Haha
Reactions: TheorPhys

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Fell free to create a translation yourself. I'm not stopping you :)

Reactions: Burt
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes