zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The sauna is NOT bugged. Providing you have access to it via Faye, there are only two days that Mercedes will not turn you away. You want to meet Yvette there? Simple, providing you have access to her subdermal implant and have completed all the hacks. Pin Yvette in the upper left of your screen and track her location on the days the sauna is co-ed. When it says she is in the sauna, go there.
I agree with you the sauna is not bugged. But the chance of finding her there for sure is low.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi, wow O_O 30 new pages from time I checked last, how do you do that? :D althought from what I see most of it is asking the same question over and over and few pation people answering it again and again with gritted teeth :D not being quite a gamer, forgive me if I fail to notice everything first, but I have to ask: do I understand right, that this whole game makes Darkhound alone? I mean I see few of you also helping him mostly here, so how does that works? you are team, or you are just helping him here on forum or?
anyway, what I want to say especially to Darkhound: wow you are amazing what you could do so far and clearly keep doing :eek: met quite a lot of creative people but you… sense for details, making everything so great looking and not meaning just girls, but each scene, location, whole island :O even if there are sometimes people complaining about something, remember that you are doing much much harder work and doing it better than most other people :)
yeah yeah it is game for some but this had to také so many hours, thanks and also thanks for my chance to learn more about something from other side :D
hope I will not make somebody upset again for talking about something different :D
darkhound1 is the, insert title of choice; mad scientist, boobie loving genius, super cool awesome developer, etc. Holiday Island is his and his alone. There are a few us that try and grit our teeth and answer all the repeated questions on a daily basis so he doesn't have to waste his time doing so. We don't always get it right, but Dark is one of the VERY few developers that reads the forums and takes it all in. When we're wrong he is quick to provide the correct answer. There are also numerous examples of new game content that originated as suggestions here and within his Patreon page. Welcome to the island, Joy hopes you enjoy your stay.

Joy.png

alessandra

Jun 23, 2017
i can't load saves cause this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2231, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2233, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2234, in execute
File "game/gui_screens_new_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/gui_screens_new_ui.rpy", line 5, in execute
File "game/gui_screens_new_ui.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/gui_screens_new_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/gui_screens_new_ui.rpy", line 33, in execute
File "game/gui_screens_new_ui.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/gui_screens_new_ui.rpy", line 36, in keywords
NameError: name 'nemod_start_py' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 340, in script
��y�s��n��'�f�y��6h¾���(��^9�� 5�`���8؊�!Q�x�&O���0X�5l��]4������'EW=��
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 36, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.0
Thu May 28 21:53:07 2020

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Filo\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0 2 1 0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.0
A little more info would be helpful. Are they your saves or someone else's? What previous version of the game is the save? All that being said, it looks more like a resolution error, which has been discusses and answered ad nauseum. You probably need to add a blank text file, which was explained just a few posts above yours.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3560403

Reactions: alessandra

alessandra

Jun 23, 2017
Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
How about a guess who here in the forum
(Warning : might be hard)
  • Which Holiday Island Girl was this before Joy and I messed up?
  • We messed up so bad, we actually put half of another HI girl into her, which girl did we mix 50% in?

WhoIsThis.png

General Hints (these are enough to guess it for Fanatics)
- While the tan is different, it is the same model (same skin) as in the game.
- She'll have smaller or same size boobs in the game (Joy do not go smaller)
- Joy will not do a girl twice, any girl who is Joy enhanced or getting a fix in the game is out.

Specific hints (veterans should be able to guess it with these additions, after a little homework that is)
- The hair is different but the type (ex. Short vs Long) is not, so she is long haired.
- The hair is different but she'll wear it in the same manner, so she wears her hair exclusively behind the shoulders.

Mix up hints (this one should be easy)
- The original girl and the mixer girl is not from the same, so two of the following are mixed Asian, Black or Caucasian (remember, the tan was changed, so do no assume it based on skin color alone).

Answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If she was a Lacey, I can guaranty she would be more popular but I see too much M&M twins in this morph.
Edit : boobs and abs are (y)
Edit 2 : if you have the same picture topless, you know who to PM :)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I know I'm hopeless, but I actually prefer the current Lacey over this morph. Lacey has her own distinctive look and as we all know, 'Good things come in small packages!'

Reactions: Puppet Master

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
If she was a Lacey, I can guaranty she would be more popular but I see too much M&M twins in this morph.
Edit : boobs and abs are (y)
Edit 2 : if you have the same picture topless, you know who to PM :)
I suppose that would be the hair and angle doing something :)
It is impossible to see scale when she is not next to something, but in the "real world" M&M would actually tower over her like a giant would, in height, bust, muscle mass and curves. Her height? Still near Lacey's.

Yeah, I know I'm hopeless, but I actually prefer the current Lacey over this morph. Lacey has her own distinctive look and as we all know, 'Good things come in small packages!'
The story behind it is pretty simple : Age related memory issues.

My original (evil) idea was to mix, Yumiko and Eva for a guess who (fun on multiple levels, them being friends and all).
So errrr I pressed load on the wrong girl I guess? :) (lots of rationalization for laziness happened afterwards).

ps. Good things may indeed come in small packages, but it'll take a lot of packages and some assembly will be required afterwards :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It is impossible to see scale when she is not next to something, but in the "real world" M&M would actually tower over her like a giant would, in height, bust, muscle mass and curves. Her height? Still near Lacey's.

My original (evil) idea was to mix, Yumiko and Eva for a guess who (fun on multiple levels, them being friends and all).
So errrr I pressed load on the wrong girl I guess? :) (lots of rationalization for laziness happened afterwards).

ps. Good things may indeed come in small packages, but it'll take a lot of packages and some assembly will be required afterwards :D
You're like a Doctor Frankenduck.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
self.call("execute")
callback(self)
self.update()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.0
The nemod mod has been installed incorrectly, you need to unzip to the installation folder. It should ask if you want to overwrite the same files.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

My God what kinda sick shit are you devising...I like it, you twisted Ducky person you

• Haha

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone mind sharing a save file? I lost mine from formatting my computer.
But the playing through is half the fun. I personally spend too much time modifying/extending the sex scenes to fit my personal preferences though... So it takes me a while to play through.

Like I have changed it so that Yvette keeps track of the number of times you "score" with her (sex, bj, etc), and mentions it during certain scenes. I like the premise, and Yvette seems like the kind of girl who keep track of these things in a journal.

It is fun for her to say something like...
"You know, we have had sex 17 times since meeting."
"Lets make it 18..."

That, or add a playback loop to the sex scenes(while in the scene itself), so you can watch them over and over and over and over before ending the scene. You still have to do the work to get to the scene though... It would not be fun otherwise.

Hell, I think that Joy would do the same thing seeing as she has biochips in everyone... She always knows when people be fuckin or what not.

Unfortunately, every time the game gets updated, I have to reapply the changes because I do not know how to make a stand alone mod :(

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes