Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I am really close to complete all girls scenes/events/appointments. Already finished Ivy but at quests tab in the phone, there is a quest and showing this message: "You can't advance this quest in the current version of the game". It's about Ivy's super strength. I have talked to her at gym, as described at walkthrough. She told me about other girls strength, etc etc. So will this continue in the other versions or I am missing something?

Another thing I have waiting quests but all will end at future versions. They are about Desire (university), Miriam and Mercedes's secrets and about Ivy. Completed Joy's desire and wishes box for five different girls (Jennifer, Brenda, Yvette, Heather and Eva). So anymore Joy's desire and wish?

Thanks for help.

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
Great game but i wish i could've seen some updates on Aly . She's such a beautiful character but no updates on her.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Amy/Jennifer wrestling talk at the night bar is triggered almost instantly if you have done all of Amy's massages event. (as far as I remember).

In any case, check the guide in the OP.
I triggered it once before the massage quest, but it would not let me interact with them, so I reloaded an earlier save and completed the four stages of the massage quest. It has not triggered for me since.

I had downloaded the guide before posting, only events were not unfolding as it said they would, hence my post.

That doesn't make much sense. What do you mean you have seen Yvette there on Tuesday numerous time? If you see her in the spa you won't see her in the sauna as they are two different locations.

You know there is a Guide and page 70 explains that the scene with Amy and Jennifer is random. It does list the best times to visit the night bar to raise your odds of seeing it.
I had seen her in the Spa, which I assumed is what the Guide meant when it said "you see Yvette there". I have gone to the Sauna every half hour from opening to close on both Tuesday and Friday, reloaded saves over and over in case it was random, and tried visiting from every other location on the map. It never happens when or how the guide says it does, which I why I posted.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I had seen her in the Spa, which I assumed is what the Guide meant when it said "you see Yvette there". I have gone to the Sauna every half hour from opening to close on both Tuesday and Friday, reloaded saves over and over in case it was random, and tried visiting from every other location on the map. It never happens when or how the guide says it does, which I why I posted.
The Spa and Sauna are two separate locations, she cannot be in two places at once. The easiest way to find Yevette in the Sauna is to anchor her in your phone display at the top left of the screen. You WILL need to have completed all hacking levels for her so you can track her location. Once she is anchored there, check her location status on Tuesday and Friday evening when the Sauna is co-ed. When it says she is in the Sauna, go there. Doesn't matter from where.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I triggered it once before the massage quest, but it would not let me interact with them, so I reloaded an earlier save and completed the four stages of the massage quest. It has not triggered for me since.

I had downloaded the guide before posting, only events were not unfolding as it said they would, hence my post.
Odd, you should be good. What does your quest logs says about Amy quests ?
Just to be sure: Amy must wear this outfit at the nightbar for the scene to trigger.

1594740804264.png

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Only hint I have is this:
Ah, that is one of the sexting thingies the girls send. You don't (can't) have to do anything. Just patiently wait until she sends you one. Just like a real girl.
Of course she need to like you enough to send you some sextings. Exactly as in this dream called Real Life...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Only hint I have is this:
Ah, that is one of the sexting thingies the girls send. You don't (can't) have to do anything. Just patiently wait until she sends you one. Just like a real girl.
That is a "context sexting", so you get it when you unlock said context.
I unlocked it but can't tell you exactly how but since it's new, it is linked to a new Eva scene/event.
I think (not sure) that it is linked to Eva yoga scenes (do all options) or Eva new arrival.
Then again, I can't guarantee what I said.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Of course she need to like you enough to send you some sextings. Exactly as in this dream called Real Life...
And the obvious thing, she needs to be on the island.
Edit: or can they send a sexting when off the island? I don't think I have ever seen that happen (apart from Joy that is).

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yvette has a ton of content, but I was wondering if there was any sense of completion. Like is she 50% done? There is always more content being added and it seems to be getting more and more chained together where one girl needs others to complete her content. Will some girls stay minor and just a fun distraction on the island or will they all have plots and connections to the island in the end?
Contents for the girls will last as long as the dev works on the game, no sense of completion in that regard.
Some girls will stay minor, below is the girls ranking by tier (ranking done by feedbacks mostly).
Some low tier girls are required to unlock some content (Brenda for the bird watch in the room, example).
As of the overall story behind the boobs and semen harvest, yes, it's all linked. Think Lost but D.H.A.R.M.A is Holiday Island Inc. (don't take that seriously).

1594755938808.png

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Kind of looks like Amy. Now to try and figure out what she is going to do with that ladder.

View attachment 731025
The ladder is part of the new treehouse construction for the island.

The architect wanted it to be kept secret until completion, but seems an Amy lookalike ( although not got the abs or curly hair :unsure: ) has found it, and spoiling the surprise.

Guess the architect should make sure it's completed for the next batch of updates...

;):ROFLMAO:

10~2.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Will look for the proper place to post bugs; if anyone can point me in the direction.

Anyway, just want to let the developer know that I encountered a bug where after you play poker against Faye, win or lose, the ladies that are tagged at their locations will be invisible to interactions. While events can be activated, otherwise they will appear to be invisible and cannot be interacted.

Dont know if this is new or its been solved, but I just wanted to do this because this a great game and deserves support.

Take care and stay safe!

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes