darkzone97

Jun 29, 2020
Hello, I can’t seem to update to 0.2.1.1 and I am on Mac. I did everyhting you told in the patreon update post, but it still shows ‘version 0.2.1.0 beta’ whenever I start the game. Any tips?

darkzone97

Jun 29, 2020
Hello, I can’t seem to update to 0.2.1.1 and I am on Mac. I did everyhting you told in the patreon update post, but it still shows ‘version 0.2.1.0 beta’ whenever I start the game. Any tips?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did you triple checked what you did to update to 0.2.1.1 or tried to re apply the update ?
Not patronizing, I'm on Windows.

Please download the update to 0.2.1.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darkzone97

Jun 29, 2020
Did you triple checked what you did to update to 0.2.1.1 or tried to re apply the update ?

Please download the update to 0.2.1.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.

Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Mega
OR
Google Drive

(a mac user) noboby is perfect lol.
yes i tripple checked. iam already DL the update 0.2.1.1 fix1 and try to install it before the fix2. thx for your answer

tg12345

Feb 1, 2019
I've got a glitch where Eva keeps having her introductory scene and nothing else, and I now can't send anyone to or from the island. Any help?

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes