Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Won't help. Just use my original android version and not some repack.
I use modified renpy sources, so unless you know what you are doing, you cannot just recompile the code.
Maybe the guy likes to emulate :geek:
I could not come with something better.

grothie

May 24, 2019
Love this game - have been playing for years and always great to see new versions. Even became a patreon of darkhound because thought he deserved it for all the great work. Having said that - I have become frustrated with trying to find Yvette in the sauna. Have finished all tasks in latest version and have been grinding in game time for about four weeks but not once has Yvette visited the sauna. Given that there is only Tuesday and Friday that you can see her there and you only have a 3 hour time limit I have decided to give up on it and wait for the next version of the game. I believe that the chances of girls being there will be better. Not a complaint as I play a lot of similar games and Hi is easily on of the best. Think my version of the beautiful Yvette hates the sauna.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I got this error, anyone know how to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Out of memory : your graphic card doesn't have enough RAM, Desiré sex scene after hotshot uses a lot of video RAM.
You can try with the not compressed version of the game but I don't think it will make a difference.

Reactions: Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Advise gang. Faye second beach walk. I either get the love failed or..love too much and she gets off..damn her. max love at 100 and love at 90'ish and lust 80. Does lust come into play on this with love rating? Thank you God I saved this so I can repeat my frustration Yaaay :D

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Doctor.png

loc_doctor_exam_table.jpg

The doctor's office gets an update (0.2.2 preview)

Hello everyone!

While working on the environment for the three new characters, I took the opportunity to also upgrade the doctor's office.
It no longer looks like the inside of a spaceship now :)
This means I'll have to update all the screens in the doctor's office as well.

While I'm at it, all will be re-rendered in 2560x1440. Unfortunately it's a lot of images and some animations, so it will take some time to do it. This means that probably not all scenes for all girls will be upgraded for 0.2.2, so there will be an inconsistency until I have re-rendered all the images.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview.
darkhound1

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
Jessica Manage dream images
Do you's Are there duplicate photos
It should be fixed in the next version

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No secret that Delizia is my favorite. DuckSwim worked his magic and generated this FanArt.
He notes:
I have had her,​
  • Continued her gym training at a gentle pace (the event inspired her to tone her body some)
  • Eat more and stopped dropping her breakfast (too thin)
  • Let hair grow and bangs hang (takes 10 years of her age imo)
  • Take a bit more care of herself (softer face features)

Delizia_White_copy.jpg

Just remember, she has a huge crush on me. You can look and drool all you want, but you'll never replace me as her favorite 'Boy Toy'!

Last edited:

ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
Why is renee in my save is missing? This is my old save from 15 and i update with new one
I play on android

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes