Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
How do I speak with Alice to get advice on what flowers to get Amy?
I am stuck here and it seems there is nowhere to go

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
Nah that's spoon feeding lol. :sneaky:
well did without the guide and after that according to the guide... but the dinner invitation event will not trigger not even after 1 week. I guess it must be a dinner appointment with Amy to trigger it or?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you are going to ask questions, at least be specific. Originally you asked about Alice and the flower for Amy.
How do I speak with Alice to get advice on what flowers to get Amy?​
I am stuck here and it seems there is nowhere to go​
Now you're asking about a dinner invitation.
well did without the guide and after that according to the guide... but the dinner invitation event will not trigger not even after 1 week. I guess it must be a dinner appointment with Amy to trigger it or?​
Are you trying to have dinner with Amy, Yvette, or someone else?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If you are going to ask questions, at least be specific. Originally you asked about Alice and the flower for Amy.
Now you're asking about a dinner invitation.

Are you trying to have dinner with Amy, Yvette, or someone else?
well did without the guide and after that according to the guide... but the dinner invitation event will not trigger not even after 1 week. I guess it must be a dinner appointment with Amy to trigger it or?
Whipping out the spoon.

Amy Dinner page 76 Guide
Amy Rose page page 71 Guide
Arm wrestle with Amy leads to Rose page 70..GUIDE!!

maasir

Apr 20, 2017
The game won't start. Getting this error.And I'm using joi emulator to play on android. Please help

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Not that i am complaining she looks still haf. But isnt she german ;)
No, Annabelle is American.
You are probably thinking of Amy (due to the hair).

Annabelle (pre-game) used that hair too (different color and shape than Amy though). Because it is a 4th of July celebration render and not normal Fan Art, I (for fun) went for the "classic" look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes