darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
(y) Darkhound!! Two new girls in one go. Has he been listening to the moaning going on here:D
I had this idea in my head about the MC having an accident at the beach and Miriam helping him.
Then there was the problem of the doctors... So if the MC needs to go to the doctor for a medical examination or some treatment, it would mean a ton of redundant renders.
Taking the MC out of the game for some days or even weeks was out of the question, so I had to come with a different solution.
We still don't know where all the pills and stuff is coming from? Imported from the mainland, from Joys lab? Or is there mabye a secret lab on the island?

The "solution" I found will reveal some more about Miriam's strength, it will give away some more of the main story and it will introduce two new special characters that work on the island.
Without the hassle of having to render a ton of redundant doctor images. There will still be some of them, but I hope I can get away with about 2 for each of the existing doctors.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I had this idea in my head about the MC having an accident at the beach and Miriam helping him.
Then there was the problem of the doctors... So if the MC needs to go to the doctor for a medical examination or some treatment, it would mean a ton of redundant renders.
Taking the MC out of the game for some days or even weeks was out of the question, so I had to come with a different solution.
We still don't know where all the pills and stuff is coming from? Imported from the mainland, from Joys lab? Or is there mabye a secret lab on the island?

The "solution" I found will reveal some more about Miriam's strength, it will give away some more of the main story and it will introduce two new special characters that work on the island.
Without the hassle of having to render a ton of redundant doctor images. There will still be some of them, but I hope I can get away with about 2 for each of the existing doctors.
You were thinking along the same lines I was. We currently know of mainly the public hotel areas of the island. But there must be a lot more. I think there is not one technician among the current girls. But Joy must be employing tons of them. Somebody runs/built the infrastucture of the island. Somebody must be running her labs. Who is cooking the food, who is doing the laundry etc? Even if it is all highly automated with lots of service drones you and I know that anything running on code will inevitably fail and need some human intervention to diagnose and fix it.

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
please add threesome or more some to have sex with multiple girl at the same time or spend night with one or multiple of them like a harem room

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366
Mar 3, 2018
Going into this direction isn't feasible, I totally agree with you.
In my opinion, there is only one way it can be made to work at all.
It has to be set up like a contest. MC gets an invitation for a beach volleyball "appointment".
Let's asume he plays too. This could be expanded to him just watching.
The girls wear "volleyball" clothes and there is only one set for each girl.
Not all girls are playing, only some of them. Maybe 6 to 8 of them or even less.

The renders have to be done in a way, that individual girls can be swapped out, or the permutation will get insane. Just calculate the possibilities for 3 out of 6 or 8, not even counting that each girl can have every position.
So there wil have to be a lot of "zoomed in" renders on one girl too, or the effort will still not be manageable.

To make it at least a little interesting and not just a ton of renders for almost no return, there would have to be some purpose or fun parts too. E.g. like a girl smacking another ones butt, or a girl flashing to make the MC drop the ball.. stuff like that.
This will make it even more complicated, but without elements like that it's not worth it.

Long story short. All the above is the reason it does not exist yet.
I'm working on my own game and 100% agree with this.

Something that I have found helps me out is to render my character art on transparent backgrounds, that way I can re-use lots of the art in different scenes. Even mixing, matching and programmatically assembling scenes.

Depending how fine-tuned you want your girls to be when they're appearing in a scene, this may/may-not work for you. But, for me, it's adequate.

Cheers,
Bill

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Something that I have found helps me out is to render my character art on transparent backgrounds, that way I can re-use lots of the art in different scenes. Even mixing, matching and programmatically assembling scenes.
I only do this for the most basic stuff and on the main interface. I don't like characters floating in the air, shadows not matching and charcaters not having any interaction with the background or environment.
There was more "generic" stuff in the early ages of the game, but I almost never do it that way any more.

Reactions: brianiac

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
So you are finally adding Alejandro the Gardener to the mix! When the ladies are mad/bored with the MC, they seek out Alejandro and his chiseled /tanned flesh! (Brains just exploded here like the fireworks in my neighborhood.) Just kidding like I did with darkhound years ago.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Only one word.
WOW.
Thanks, I did it as an exercise learning something new and Bantry's example happened to seem interesting for a pool environment I had.

Little did I know it would take me 4 almost 5 hours to get to work :unsure:

Okay I did want it to work well, so some of that time goes on me. Buuuuut that said, I am going to blame Bantry for around 2-3 hours of that time cursing water, hand rails and wet redheads in pool :p :)

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Only one word.
WOW.
Seconded! I also want to congratulate DuckSwim for this absolutely perfect render! I can really get lost looking into Heather's beautiful blue eyes, face and, her terrific smile here. But, in the end my gaze certainly does not neglect the view below with those amazing tits and cleavage :p.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes