Jun 3, 2017
I just hope that there are more sex scenes
over half of characters hasn't actual insert sex cg
even he is updating photo session ones
it would be better if it was sex update btw

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For every game on F95Zone, there will be some that like it and some that don't.

hotbear

Jun 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Bantry, 게시 : 3975612, 회원 : 259975"]

[/ 인용문]

K-001.png

이것은 당신이 저장하고 그것을로드 할 때 일어나는 일입니다.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
When a game needs that, it is a showcase of bad gamedesign. There should be no NEED for such an app. Especially to reduce grind. Its up to the dev to just reduce the grind.

Especially in this game with little to no "real" content (most ppl are here for the sex and not for nice 3D rendered tits, these you can get alot easier) and a lot of boring grind.

The concept and idea behind this is nice and everytime I see an update I think "oh yeah, have to look into it again" - then I remember the grindy "progression" and all that and wait. Every now and then I have a look, but there is not much that gets me running.
Sorry, getting a bit bored by now, so the short version,
  • Content is exactly what it says on the game, not what you define it as.
  • And as for what people are here for, you have no knowledge about that.
  • It is not up to the dev to do anything that you, a random internet dweller, think a game should look like or behave as.
That you do not like the game is whatever, to each their own, your VNs are a snoozefest in my book.
But major difference, I do not post in their threads, only trolls engage in such behavior.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Haven't paid attention to this game for a long time. Is it going anywhere or is it still just total sandbox without any world progression?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Haven't paid attention to this game for a long time. Is it going anywhere or is it still just total sandbox without any world progression?
Hard to say :unsure:

When did you play last ??

Is the game a total sandbox ?? Yes it has always been and always will be a sandbox game.

Without any world progression ? if you mean new content, yes. Has the world progressed into a zombie apocalypse ?? then no.

Maybe download and find out if it's got any world progression :unsure:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Girls disappear for a day after receiving a notice to the lottery winner or forced event, they appear on the map view count but not at the location. They reappear on the next day when they reset and a new schedule starts. Not a big deal, just something I noticed.

Edit: This is with a new game on a fresh install with the companion mod if it matters.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2019
Sorry, getting a bit bored by now, so the short version,
  • Content is exactly what it says on the game, not what you define it as.
  • And as for what people are here for, you have no knowledge about that.
  • It is not up to the dev to do anything that you, a random internet dweller, think a game should look like or behave as.
That you do not like the game is whatever, to each their own, your VNs are a snoozefest in my book.
But major difference, I do not post in their threads, only trolls engage in such behavior.
I totally agree with him. You don't like the game, don't play it! Nuff said!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Girls disappear for a day after receiving a notice to the lottery winner or forced event, they appear on the map view count but not at the location. They reappear on the next day when they reset and a new schedule starts.
I have never seen something like that. No one else has reported it yet.
Can you upload a save game, then I will have a look.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Girls disappear for a day after receiving a notice to the lottery winner or forced event, they appear on the map view count but not at the location. They reappear on the next day when they reset and a new schedule starts.
Not 100% sure what you are trying to say.

Girls disappear for a day after receiving a notice to the lottery winner or forced event, they appear on the map view count but not at the location.
Your attachment, Bar 3.png is of the gym at 12.30am when typically no one is in that location. As for your first attachment, girls come and go from locations all the time. It is possible that no one would be there. Could you provide more specific information?

Reactions: SiJa

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yes and No.

In general
It has expended to the pace of 400-500 renders each 2-3 months.
So you can calculate the expansion from last play to now based on that

The yes and no part
The vast majority is the sandbox with no concept of time beyond the day cycle.
This was developed in the first years, the base content, 5000-6000 renders.

Since mid-2019 the development has shifted towards quests and story.

This has introduced a more advanced event and quest layer, about 1500 renders.
But this layer is an overlay to the sandbox, it does not add progression as such, only girl stories and character events.

Then there is smaller but increasing amount that has a time concept (a main story) and longer quest lines that flesh out girls (Amy and partially Yvette) which have a progression (for Amy). About 1000 renders.

However,

The next major story leap is in 2.3 or 3.0 (next release, version will depend on the leap taken)
When the lab and new girls are introduced.

Some subjective options
  • Give it a try as SiJa suggests (and focus on Amy to see if you like that content) OR
  • Wait until 2.3/3.0 release.
Why wait? Well, based on your choice of words, I assume you value story and world progression highly and sandbox less so. So I'd suggest waiting until 2.3 or even better if that turns into 3.0, to pick it up again (if the assumption is correct).

If at that time the world progression and Amy/Yvette content (which is the most fleshed out) does not suit your taste, then it is unlikely anything will until some final or near-final release of the game.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have never seen something like that. No one else has reported it yet.
Can you upload a save game, then I will have a look.
If you look at your images you uploaded you show no one being in the gym at 00:30 (half past midnight).
No girls would be in the gym at that time of night ???

Also bar picture is at same time so would be just before the bar closes, which can also be a time where no girls are in the bar...all gone to bed.

:unsure:

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
If you look at your images you uploaded you show no one being in the gym at 00:30 (half past midnight).
No girls would be in the gym at that time of night ???

Also bar picture is at same time so would be just befre the bar closes, which can also be a time where no girls are in the bar...all gone to bed.

:unsure:
I had to be in another location to show the bar patron count of 3 to prove the point, if they are gone then the count should be zero like the other location icons. Bar does not close until 2:00am as well. Only lottery events and joy meetings show this occurring on my end.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Okay I see, just trying to understand and work out what the issue is ;)
You can have times were no girls are in the bar and then arrive in the next time section.
Count in corner says 3 people currently in bar but when you go to location no one is shown. :unsure:

Darkhound has your save file now and he will investigate for you.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Save as per request.
Thanks.
I don't really understand your explanation.
I found only one are in the code that can cause it, which I fixed. It should only happen when you play poker and return from the poker game.
As a temporary fix, open the phone and close it again. This will show the girls again.
Or you can download and use the quick fix file attached.
If there are any other reasons (beside playing poker) why this happens, you need to tell me what you did before the problem occured.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes