Dec 6, 2019
Thank you for an amazing update, one of the few games I'm consistently looking forward to playing and replaying each major patch. Your work is amazing!

Don't let negative people let you down, your game is in my opinion one of a kind and a work of art.

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
you need to tell me what you did before the problem occured.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Sorry, i can't help but imagine the following response
":oops: ...well okay.. so i was like lubing up my right hand with my fav. lotion and was about to take a firm hold over my semi-erect cock and then i.. oh Oh you mean in the game, right, sorry."

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I like this game very much. Now i see a newcomer who named Sara. Can not wait to progress.

I hope to see at least couple of sex scene with Jennifer and Lacey.

Thx mr. developer.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks.
I don't really understand your explanation.
I found only one are in the code that can cause it, which I fixed. It should only happen when you play poker and return from teh poker game.
As a temporary fix, open the phone and close it again. This will show the girls again.
Or you can download and use the quick fix file attached.
If there are any other reasons (beside playing poker) why this happens, you need to tell me what you did before the problem occured.
I was in the bar spending time with the girls, then I was pulled into my room from the bar to receive the lottery letter. After I am not sure if I am placed back in the bar or my room. "I think the one about sending girls to and from the Island." After the scene played, girls would show at locations like normal with numbers on the locations icon, but when I go there the place is empty. If I pass time or sleep, when a new day starts and they make a new daily schedule it all works our fine.

In order to prevent old saves being a problem and to see the updated renders I started over with a new game on a fresh install of both the game and companion mod.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I have to remind a issue. Problem is the rool back sensitivy. Too hard to control it.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I was in the bar spending time with the girls, then I was pulled into my room from the bar to receive the lottery letter.
Sorry, I'm confused. Never heard or seen of being in the bar and then being pulled into the player's room to receive a letter. The only way to leave the bar is when you choose to do so or it closes at 2:00am. Secondly, letters from Joy (if you are starting a new game) typically arrive in the morning after 7:00am.

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 306, in event
rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.2.0
Sun Aug 09 12:04:01 2020

I get this when I try to load saves from 0.2.1.0 . Thanks in advance.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry, I'm confused. Never heard or seen of being in the bar and then being pulled into the player's room to receive a letter. The only way to leave the bar is when you choose to do so or it closes at 2:00am. Secondly, letters from Joy (if you are starting a new game) typically arrive in the morning after 7:00am.
Started over again to try to duplicate. Day 5 Midnight 0:00, Lottery Letter. After reading letter time is 0:30 and I am still in my room. Got to bar with one girl indicated, and although she is shown time is now 0:00 again. Something weird is going on.

Day 6-7 Day 6 23:30 at the bar, 4 girls. Pass time get lottery letter and read it time is now 0:30, 3 girls in bar Icon only one in bar. Attached save from Day 6 at 23:30 for those who ant to test it.

Last edited:

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Just started the game, models looks good on the cover/starting page. But when the first woman was met, what i don't like, is the thinking of the MC instead let the player let the phantasie or thinking.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Guys I cant trigger the denim photoshot events, and Jennifer in the nightbar did not say anything about it...
Any help?
Disclaimer : It has been ages since I tried reading ren'py code last, so take this with a grain of salt.

- Bartender has to be Jennifer
- She needs to pass an affection check (I assume it has to be high, but unclear)
- You need to have done photo sessions with Brenda and Eva already

If all above is fulfilled, then there is a 50% chance she will bring up the topic when you talk to her or have a drink in the bar during the evening.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.2.0
Sun Aug 09 12:04:01 2020

I get this when I try to load saves from 0.2.1.0 . Thanks in advance.
You need to reinstall the nemod.
I do not use it myself, but the topic was mentioned a few pages back. Check there for a solution.

Reactions: junior366 and CBMax

Doctor Manlio

May 20, 2019
Disclaimer : It has been ages since I tried reading ren'py code last, so take this with a grain of salt.

- Bartender has to be Jennifer
- She needs to pass an affection check (I assume it has to be high, but unclear)
- You need to have done photo sessions with Brenda and Eva already

If all above is fulfilled, then there is a 50% chance she will bring up the topic when you talk to her or have a drink in the bar during the evening.
I've not done the photoset with Brenda, thank you man ;)

Vilma

Jul 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
I got the same. Remembered I had used the companion mod in the previous save, once I put that back into the new one it worked fine.

Reactions: Monsieur X

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
i have to ask, as the game say something about 2 or 3 months vacations, is there a limited number of days ingame or is that just for the story?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes