Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
About the restart next update. Check my development news page for 0.0.8 on my patreon. Old saves can be used in the new version.
You are right about the other part. See my post one above this one.
well serves me right for opening my mouth lol

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
There is no 2nd trigger. When she knocks on your door and MC and her go to bed there is a choice to tell her about her nipple slip or not. This determines which of both scenes you will get.
Thx buddy :) I just rollback when I saw Yvette sleeping....

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
@darkhound1 do you consider making an "extra" version with easy cheats like in "man of the house" ? if you don't know how it works, in that game you have a smart phone and the extra version has an "app" in the phone which enables you to maximize the money/love/stats etc.
This will be fantastic.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Since the extra girl arrived, reception and room encounter always happen. Can this fix for now? or should wait for next update?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Since the extra girl arrived, reception and room encounter always happen. Can this fix for now? or should wait for next update?
Did you install the bugfix3 linked in the first post manually? At least that's what fixed it for me.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry, but why would I use the search function for you? Honestly if you cant be bothered to play a sandbox game, (cuz really, you send girls home get new girls and have fun with it. its not a hard game to play) just unren the CG.
Then don't. Maybe someone else in the thread would be helpful...

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
can we please pull ressources together so theres no need to ffing scroll/search thru 90+ sites
if i oversaw any commands please say so so we can add it

MC stats:
- player.charm = 5
- player.looks = 5
- player.hacking = 5
- player.strenght = 10
- player.endurence = whatever
- player.lust = whatever
- player.company_favor = whatever (ammount of cash)
- g_poker_participants[0].chips= whatever (ammount of poker chips)

For the girls:
- name.lust = 100
- name.rsm[0].favor = 100
- name.rsm[0].affection = 100
- name.rsm[0].love = 100
- name.rsm[0].love_max = 100
- name.rsm[0].affection_max = 100
- name.poker_skill=0

and here for scenes wich ones are missing? if there are any missing
and so lets make a lust atleast of how to trigger them if u know it

Amy: pool sex, pool dildo, room sex, room fj, gym bj,poledance,footjob date
Yvette: reception sex, maid dildo, night bj, night sex, room sex
Faye: gym tf, pool sex,beach sex
Heather: gym tf
Jessica: tits gym
Ivy: titfuck gym
desire: maid titfuck

gonna try to hold that up2date and post it every once in a while for new players but gonna need ur help to filling up all the blanks
If you want to increase your player's maximum endurance (right now you're capped at 50 if you pick the athletic option), use the code:

player.endurance_max=100

Reactions: sererop

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Great game, excellent style and mechanics (even at the alpha stage).
And wonderfully free of the more bizarre types fetish stuff (that too often spoil many games imo)

Some quality of life improvements as it matures (few text hints for some of the more difficult to spawn events would be nice, Yvette reception was tricky :) her dropping a hint during the day would help etc) and then bulking it out with the superb quality seen so far for the Yvette (amazing) and Amy (very good) to cover other girls (a few of the more unpopular in the poll could do with a small makeover to bring them more inline with the more popular babes, but details, details :) ) should be a sure winner.

Perfect fit for me.

Went off to patreon to find (not as easy as it should be, I really need to start using the same usernames across platforms ... ) my old account so that I could endorse.

Oh and first post I suppose. Mostly read up on things. But finding this one made me want to shower some praise ;)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
What are the requirements for (a) sex on the beach with Faye and (b) getting a titfuck from Ivy in the Gym?
sex at the pool requires a date, before going take the blue pill. then stare at her pussy when she shows it. also take the blue pill before gym and do aerobics. both require her to have lust pretty high

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Here is a game with lots of content that meets all Patreon rules and has great Artwork but there are very few supporters.
The game is not hard with out cheating Dev gives you a + when a girl likes what you say so you do not have to remember every conversation. Exercise daily do read twice a day and you will progress. I love the game as it is. It is a seduction game. If you want a meet and fuck this game is not for you.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Probably would help if we made sure it spread to 4chan and 8chan. While we do have a lot of members, the chans have much more exposure. r/Lewdgames at reddit doesnt have a thread for it either, And I checked back many pages to be sure. So very little exposure compared to pretty much everything.

Reactions: MrJ and darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a game with lots of content that meets all Patreon rules and has great Artwork but there are very few supporters.
The game is not hard with out cheating Dev gives you a + when a girl likes what you say so you do not have to remember every conversation. Exercise daily do read twice a day and you will progress. I love the game as it is. It is a seduction game. If you want a meet and fuck this game is not for you.
Happy you like the game. I hope the audience will grow given more time. The game has only been on patreon for about two months. If you want to spread the word on another forum or wherever, knock yourself out :)

Reactions: pappypop

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Actually game growing fast on the patreon compared to lots of other games. Quality renders , good dev communication , good UI, this game has it all. Surely it will continue to grow.

Reactions: Mexayan

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
sex at the pool requires a date, before going take the blue pill. then stare at her pussy when she shows it. also take the blue pill before gym and do aerobics. both require her to have lust pretty high
I also wonder how to fuck Faye on the beach(not pool)

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes