Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
I would offer an contrary opinion on that.

Dumping alcohol on anyone and most certainly to the degree of them passing out is leading to a grey zone and often far beyond it, where nothing good comes from. Be it games or real life.

There are plenty of games running those themes around.

If the ladies explicit asked for another drink of their own choice (ex. due to high lust, affection or party up) is a different thing and fits better into the game imo.

Anything non-consensual should happen to the main character, not something he does to others. Besides, on an island filled with top babes that are generally willing and wanting, why would he bother, would be the equivalent of being in paradise and looking for a way to get kicked out.

imho obviously, others mileage and preference may wary
So you think that not even in games the layer should not be allowed to act badly and in evil way?
What's your opinion about RPGs, shooters, stealth games with stealing or even just laying? What about gaming in general?
It can actually be broadened to any art form.
I personally think in art even immoral things are allowed, if there's a point. And somehow cyclically, it has to have a point to be it a real art. :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I referred primarily to what this game does and its current theme, which is, so far, 100% consent based.

What other games do or drive is outside of the scope.

I reference drugging, which is what it ultimately is, to contrast the poor fit to the games current theme, not to do a philosophical on whether games are art or being evil in a has a place or not.

So far it does not in this game. Which is of relevance.

And offers a simple note on how it could be worked into the consent theme (have the girl drive it) with keeping the option, instead of throwing it out wholesale

(also I honestly do not see the point to move the game into the crowded field of 99% incest, corruption, ntr that all the rest is. game would just be another instead of standing on its own, so far significant merits and strenghts)

Reactions: p22

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I think the question is: does a bad behaviour suit the game?

IMO no, the game feels vanilla and thus should stay like this. There is minor usage of drugs and I think dev said it will be expanded a bit, but nothing crazy.

If you're looking for a game with a darker atmosphere and setting including drugs, (im)moral decisions etc. you should try .

Reactions: probez and DuckSwim

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The game won't go into a direction with forced or drugged sexual events.
You will be able to "drug" the girls with a lust pill which will simply some things, but it won't turn them into willingless sex dolls.
In some scenes with Ivy and Amy, the player is "forced" to have sex. But he doesn't really object or anything. So this also doesn't count as non consentual sex.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I'm still stuck waiting for Ivy's breast bump scene. I keep going back to my room as often as possible but it still hasn't happened... I don't mind haven't to keep grinding away but I'd like a hint if I'm doing something wrong! Is there a specific outfit she needs to be wearing like with some of the others or is there a more likely time when it'll happen?
Yes, she needs a specific outfit and you need to get her back on the island. Had the same problem and we discussed it here a few pages back (or more).
I don't remember which one, but definitely not the last one. You can also check in the resources to see the images and find what outfit from there.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, she needs a specific outfit and you need to get her back on the island. Had the same problem and we discussed it here a few pages back (or more).
I don't remember which one, but definitely not the last one. You can also check in the resources to see the images and find what outfit from there.
Thanks or that. I remember seeing the post but as I didn't have Ivy on the island at the time didn't make a note of it and using the search box was equally as unhelpful because it gave me no hits to what I wanted.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I wish that we didn't have to get the girls in a specific outfit, as when you put in a low of effort getting them into as little clothing as possible it feels like a backwards step.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I wish that we didn't have to get the girls in a specific outfit, as when you put in a low of effort getting them into as little clothing as possible it feels like a backwards step.
In some cases I do agree with you but there are some situations where they're doing aerobics, etc., while wearing skimpy bikinis and the "wardrobe malfunctions" plus following scenes are certainly believable. Once you've had one of those and can apply the logic onwards it's definitely acceptable...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any way to get the girls to work at a certain area?
No, it's chosen at random at the beginning of the week. If you're after a particular scene with a particular girl (ie Desire as the maid) then your best shot is to save on a Sunday just before clicking on the sleep icon. When you play as normal, after the selections are made if said girl isn't doing the job you want then reload your game and try again. OK, not helpful if you're after Yvette in reception at midnight but what else ya gonna do...?

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save from 0.6? lost mine a while ago and i cba to start all over again

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks, and is there any walkthrough for this?
No, not a real one. But as of 0.0.7 you can find a content app on your phone which shows you all possible scenes of a girl on the island. For a hint hover over the picture and read in the upper right corner.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
anyone know how to get Yvette sex scene in her room??
At the moment you can't - the only scene in her room is watching her in the shower. Check out the phone app to see what scenes you can see...
That is not correct. To get the scene in her room you need to do her pull-up event chain. Just go for the pull-up option when she is at the gym, then follow the chain. This might need some days as Yvette sends you invites for every new session.

D

Deleted member 42

No, not a real one. But as of 0.0.7 you can find a content app on your phone which shows you all possible scenes of a girl on the island. For a hint hover over the picture and read in the upper right corner.
Thanks man, what about those console cheats? some work some don't, for example i use " alice.affection=10" and it says 'affection' is not defined

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes