Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks man, what about those console cheats? some work some don't, for example i use " alice.affection=10" and it says 'affection' is not defined
Click on the link in my sig. It has a guide that includes all the cheats.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I think your confusing Yvette with Amy.
Nope.
That is not correct. To get the scene in her room you need to do her pull-up event chain. Just go for the pull-up option when she is at the gym, then follow the chain. This might need some days as Yvette sends you invites for every new session.
Did she take you back to her room for the reward? Damn, forgot where that was - I was thinking all the rewards were in the gym, but my memory is like, you know, yellow swimming thing.... I stand corrected then. I thought the OP question was related to the post-shower sequence and he thought it could lead to more (like with Amy).
Thanks man, what about those console cheats? some work some don't, for example i use " alice.affection=10" and it says 'affection' is not defined
Because some of them are: alice.rsm[0].affection = 100

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Did she take you back to her room for the reward? Damn, forgot where that was - I was thinking all the rewards were in the gym, but my memory is like, you know, yellow swimming thing.... I stand corrected then. I thought the OP question was related to the post-shower sequence and he thought it could lead to more (like with Amy).
No worries, buddy. And you're not completely wrong. There is a reward in the gym, but the final one is at her room. ;)

Regarding your memory, game always reminds of the song Mambo Nr. 5 by Lou Bega. Just insert the names of the girls from the game in the lyrics except Jessica, she's already in there. :coldsweat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Yes, after Joy has visited the island for the 1st time you get the shopping app on your phone. But IIRC you also need Amy's measurements (breasts at least) to buy the bikini.

Reactions: Paitryn

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

A freee for all preview of Alice at the gym.

Please also check out the development news post for 0.0.8 from time to time, since I update it regularly.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here is preview of Alice's progress screen.
Right now she has 5 appointments, 5 events and 15 other scenes.
Some more will be added before the 0.0.8alpha release

Please also check out the development news post for 0.0.8 from time to time, since I update it regularly.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
  • Alice gets a shower event with Amy (including extras, in development)
  • Ivy gets an extended arrival scene (in development)
  • Alice gets a quest to help her train weight lifting (in development)
  • Alice gets a reward event where she is dressed as a schoolgirl (in development)
Thats all thats left, everything else seems completed. Excellent work @darkhound1. I applaud your content to release ratio.

I like sex

Feb 12, 2018
Hi .. I like this game.. it’s good and needs patience...
can somebody tell how to
1 ) go to dinner with Amy at 21.00 hrs
2) how to have drink with girls
3) how to use the blue pill and green pill.. and what do they do

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi .. I like this game.. it’s good and needs patience...
can somebody tell how to
1 ) go to dinner with Amy at 21.00 hrs
2) how to have drink with girls
3) how to use the blue pill and green pill.. and what do they do
Click on the link in @Paitryn sig in this page. Very useful guide.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes