Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Meanwhile, down in the secret lab ...

Yvette: Joy may I ask a favor of you?

Yvette.jpg

Joy: Sure honey, you can ask, but you know I can't play favorites. What do you need?

Joy.jpg

Yvette: Well, I was hoping you might have a pill or something to help me sleep, I have been having nightmares of late.

Joy: I see, why don't you go visit some of the regulars? I'm sure they would be happy for you to spend the night and they could comfort you.

Yvette: That's just it, I have done that and now there is only yankeeInKy left and I have been avoiding him.

Joy: Yvette, I explained everything to you about the island when I hired you. You can't purposely avoid players. Why exactly are you trying to avoid Yankee? Sure, there have been some complaints about his choice of music, but that isn't a good enough reason.

Yvette: Yes, I know and even though he and Faye have helped me with my dancing, together they kind of scare me. You know the 'Goth Look' isn't a good one for me. Faye and I also had that whole same bikini thing we had to fake our way through. Not to mention that the last time I cleaned his room I was pooped on!

Joy: What?!?!??

Yvette: Well that's what Yankee called it. Really it was just his coffee grinder exploding, but it made an awful mess. I've tried visiting some of the others, yet that really hasn't worked out either.

Joy: Do explain ...

Yvette: Well Junior366 is nice enough, but when he and I had dinner that one time, Yumiko grabbed a knife and cornered me in the kitchen and told me it was a 'one-time' deal only or else. I'm not sure she was serious, but I'm not taking any chances. I've heard the way she talks about Eva and better 'Safe, than Sorry' I always say.

Joy: Well what about SiJa?

Yvette: He's English, and the French and English kind of have a history of not getting along. Also, I think he has a food fetish, which is kind of icky. Besides his obsession with tea, we all know you had to postpone the Ice Cream Social when all the toppings went missing. Amy and Alice may deny it, but we all know that was their boobs covered in sprinkles and chocolate.

Sensual_Chocolate.png

Joy: Yes, I saw the photos and already spoke with them. What about Bantry? Sure he's older and kind of a curmudgeon, but he seems pretty harmless.

Yvette: True, he always treats me kindly, but well ...

Joy: Well what?

Yvette: I can't find his new room and even if I could, the last time I knocked on his door, Delizia answered. She made it very clear that Bantry was hers and if I didn't respect that, I would end up like Mittens!

Joy: Mittens? Who's Mittens? Never mind. The island isn't perfect, but my work is the most important thing and I will not have it interrupted. There is no pill to make people sleepy and my work has moved past the pill stage anyway. Promise me you'll visit Yankee at least once. Then I would suggest you spend more time hanging out with DuckSwim and Darkhound.

Yvette: <heavy sigh> Okay, I promise. Even if Dark is too busy creating, writing, coding, etc. Duck will have time for me and he always makes me laugh.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

View attachment 804784

Joy: Sure honey, you can ask, but you know I can't play favorites. What do you need?

View attachment 804786

Yvette: Well, I was hoping you might have a pill or something to help me sleep, I have been having nightmares of late.

Joy: I see, why don't you go visit some of the regulars? I'm sure they would be happy for you to spend the night and they could comfort you.

Yvette: That's just it, I have done that and now there is only yankeeInKy left and I have been avoiding him.

Joy: Yvette, I explained everything to you about the island when I hired you. You can't purposely avoid players. Why exactly are you trying to avoid Yankee? Sure, there have been some complaints about his choice of music, but that isn't a good enough reason.

Yvette: Yes, I know and even though he and Faye have helped me with my dancing, together they kind of scare me. You know the 'Goth Look' isn't a good one for me. Faye and I also had that whole same bikini thing we had to fake our way through. Not to mention that the last time I cleaned his room I was pooped on!

Yvette: Well that's what Yankee called it. Really it was just his coffee grinder exploding, but it made an awful mess. I've tried visiting some of the others, yet that really hasn't worked out either.

Yvette: Well Junior366 is nice enough, but when he and I had dinner that one time, Yumiko grabbed a knife and cornered me in the kitchen and told me it was a 'one-time' deal only or else. I'm not sure she was serious, but I'm not taking any chances. I've heard the way she talks about Eva and better 'Safe, than Sorry' I always say.

Yvette: He's English, and the French and English kind of have a history of not getting along. Also, I think he has a food fetish, which is kind of icky. Besides his obsession with tea, we all know you had to postpone the Ice Cream Social when all the toppings went missing. Amy and Alice may deny it, but we all know that was their boobs covered in sprinkles and chocolate.

View attachment 804800

Joy: Yes, I saw the photos and already spoke with them. What about Bantry? Sure he's older and kind of a curmudgeon, but he seems pretty harmless.

Yvette: I can't find his new room and even if I could, the last time I knocked on his door, Delizia answered. She made it very clear that Bantry was hers and if I didn't respect that, I would end up like Mittens!

Joy: Mittens? Who's Mittens? Never mind. The island isn't perfect, but my work is the most important thing and I will not have it interrupted. There is no pill to make people sleepy and my work has moved past the pill stage anyway. Promise me you'll visit Yankee at least once. Then I would suggest you spend more time hanging out with DuckSwim and Darkhound.

Yvette: <heavy sigh> Okay, I promise. Even if Dark is too busy creating, writing, coding, etc. Duck will have time for me and he always makes me laugh.
Aww poor Yvette. We'll have a talk with her. We love our little Yvette.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

View attachment 804784

View attachment 804786

View attachment 804800

I guess I need to have a talk with Yumiko, sounds like she's getting kinda possessive! She's my favorite special, but of the regular girls I definitely love my short French stack!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Well, given I haven't really attached myself yet, as long as she can put up with my schedule and Phantom (the cat), I seem to have some spare space...
If you want to attach yourself to one girl then choose which one you like, or maybe more than one ;)
Jessica is a cat lover as well as yourself.

Also just to state, no animals were harmed in the making of Bantry's story.
Jessica's cat Mittens is fine, busy chasing butterflies and birds around the garden so I hear.
Delizia was just trying to frighten off Yvette.
;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 804973

"How come you are all talking and having stories with the other girls, but I never get a mention !!!"

Seems Eva is a bit jealous :oops:
Yvette did mention about the way Yumiko talks about you. Also, ever since that elevator repairman went missing, the girls are somewhat frightened of you.

• Wow
Reactions: SiJa

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I've been enjoying all your posts and newly created pictures without comment. Alas, I cannot contribute because I lack the skills and technology.

But I do have one straight question (for a change). I have downloaded the HI guide in .pdf. But I only see it when one of you attaches it to a post. Sometimes an older version will turn up in a Google search. Could you tell me where to find it on this website or wherever? I reckon it gets updated from time to time and I should check it every now and then.

Denk yo.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you click on the link on the first page, the latest version should open in a new tab. Just save to to your computer. You van then open it with a PDF reader.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If you want to attach yourself to one girl then choose which one you like, or maybe more than one ;)
Jessica is a cat lover as well as yourself.

Also just to state, no animals were harmed in the making of Bantry's story.
Jessica's cat Mittens is fine, busy chasing butterflies and birds around the garden so I hear.
Delizia was just trying to frighten off Yvette.
;)
I thought I mentioned that before... Yvette and Renee. I like blonde, but that Jessica tease thing is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes