yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Since were talking about saves ...

Ever since darkhound changed the number of saves per page, I had this problem with my older save pages being 2/3 empty.
Yesterday, I finally decided to do something about it and wrote a little script to mass rename the files.

I'm putting it here in case somebody finds it useful.
Since I don't want to provide support, I'll give no usage instruction: read the code with your own eyes, and it should be self explanatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usual disclaimer: no guarantee, make backups, use common sense and wear a mask
You might also want to ask Dark if it's ok to mod his game, just out of courtesy.

Reactions: SiJa

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yvette did mention about the way Yumiko talks about you. Also, ever since that elevator repairman went missing, the girls are somewhat frightened of you.
She probably has him tied up in her room, making good use of his tool!

• Haha

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Dinner for Faye.

Ok finishing touches on Faye's surprise dinner..Done.

Yumiko definitely saved the day for me showing me where the kitchen was. Of course like most of the girls here on the island, well, the one's that like me are going to tease me because I cook once they find out..Damn them.

Ok. Text Faye. You have a surprise waiting. See you shortly ;)

Dinner set on the balcony. Almost sunset..perfect.

I meet Faye at the door. Good evening my UK beauty. Oh you charmer you. My, your in a good mood tonight? I take Faye by the hand leading her to the patio.
20200907_202156.jpg
Surprise!! A dinner for you from my home state. Maryland Steamed Shrimp. Enjoy hon.

Faye is shocked. OMG. You cook? You never told me you cook. I can't wait to tell the girls tomorrow. I have to joke. Do ya gotta dear. Faye ever quick with a remark. Oh ok. I'll say we had a dark forboding evening..Happy. Yes I am, as we share a laugh as we sit for dinner.

Faye stares at her plate after being seated. Umm love? These have shells on them. I've never eaten Prawns this way. She looks alittle embarrassed. I smile at her and say. Faye, tonight were going to make you an honorary Marylander.

I teach her how to peel shrimp/Prawns. Which she caught on quite quick and with no gloves. Yep she's a keeper.

She notices now and then I lick Old Bay spice off my fingers. Yankee? why are you doing that? I smile at her and say. Yet another Maryland tradition. Can't waste the spice.

Fave looks over with that devilish look that I just melt at. Hmmm. Maybe I can add to that tradition. Taking my hand and starts to lick my finger. Caught in the moment. Then I remember. Oh shit!! Lots of Old Bay, Celery Seed. HOT!!

Too late, she knows now. Yankee!! That's hot, and slaps my chest and leaving a nice stain on my shirt. Oh Yankee i didn't mean to...and we both laugh at what happened.

Dinner goes off without a hitch. I walk Faye to the door. Yankee, beaming at me..Thank you and kissed me softly. She starts to giggle as she's leaving. I bet you look hot in an apron and runs down the hall to her room laughing.

I yell down the hall. I'll get you back Faye!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2794759

Does somebody have screens from old swimsuits or night dresses that have been replaced to see the evolution ?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Does somebody have screens from old swimsuits or night dresses that have been replaced to see the evolution ?
So to answer your question.
I only go back to V0.0.7 so can only say from that point.

This will be behind a spoiler as some people may not be interested in this.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Meanwhile, later in the week.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and in no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Huge shout out and thank you to DuckSwim for the use of his artwork,
and of course darkhound1 for the incomparable Delizia!

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I've tried with a recovery software but nothing
so
Could be great to have some saves
Here you go. Keep in mind you'll miss a lot of content with this save, since a fair amount of the content in this game isn't repeatable. Assuming I uploaded the right file this has everything unlocked that can be except the plane girl stuff.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok. First if you pass a full save to someone. You will get nothing but stills. No animated scenes. Nada. In short. You wanna see the pretty animations. Play the game.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Meanwhile, later in the week.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and in no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Huge shout out and thank you to DuckSwim for the use of his artwork,
and of course darkhound1 for the incomparable Delizia!
BAHAHAHAAA. Boner De Ass!!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Fan_Fiction_Logo.png

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
That song's intro sounds like cradle of filth's cradle to the enslaved. Here listen for yourself. :p

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 807950

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Thanks for the mention :)

Tonga1977

Jul 30, 2020
How could I reset girls stats to their default? I think I might be missing some scenes and quests because I maxed some of them on some girls

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes